• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: South O' the Plex - Meet & Eat

Let's change tonight's meetup to next Thursday, May 26th at 6:30/6:45 at Laura's Biergarten on South Cooper in Arlington. It looks like a pretty rainy day all day today.

See y'all then.

Works for me. I have a 50/50 shot at next Thursday. Tonight I have 0%, weather or no weather.

Guys, I can't make it tonight. My kids are preparing to move, & I didn't realize I'd be loading U-Hauls all day. Sorry.

I'll be watching the weather, but right now it looks good.

Should we call it off for tonight?

I can't be there until about 7:00.

I'd love to make some of these but getting from north of the plex to south of the plex at rush hour is an exercise of futility.

Sorry guys I gave been chasing ransomware for the last 2 days.
Didn't end till 9pm. I am looking forward to the next one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

We'll try again in a couple of weeks. I didn't know I was going to spend the entire day loading a 26' truck with all my daughter's & son-in-law's worldly possessions. By the time I was done this evening, I was too whipped to get off the couch.

I wont be avail next week, so if something happens have a gooden!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy yall, been insanely busy last couple months but I'm back on 2 again. Here's the question... Would Venus Tx. be agreeable meet? Really good little cafe there, serves breakfast all day... Nice twisty road to ride on the way. Otherwise I recently heard of another location in (recon pending) Mansfield off Broad St. :rider: :eat: :rider:

Last edited:
Welcome back Mark, we've missed you. I'm up for most anything anywhere. Just post up your ideas and we'll work out the details.

How about a breakfast meet Saturday morning?

Pitt Stop Cafe in Kennedale at 8am?

The cool kids:
Tim
Mark
skids

I'm also thinking of taking in the Ft. Worth Gun show at Will Rogers.
Have to be done by noon, though.

Last edited:
How about a breakfast meet Saturday morning?

Pitt Stop Cafe in Kennedale at 8am?

I'd do the Pitt Stop and an early ride. I've been wanting to try that place out.

Upon reflection*, I will bee-line it home afterwards.

* wife "suggested" no more guns.

Sorry I can't make it this Saturday; I'll be working at Hurricane Harbor. I'll catch y'all at another time. Have fun, takes lots of photos.

This is another I could make except tomorrow is also Pie Run Day and I will be heading east to Tiffany's on Lake Fork. I'll make another one of these with you guys one of these days.

So, 8am tomorrow?

As close as I can make it ... I'll leave my place around 7.

Meandering via hiway 4 to Cleburne/Keene
2280/917 to Bus287 in Mansfield.

This is another I could make except tomorrow is also Pie Run Day and I will be heading east to Tiffany's on Lake Fork. I'll make another one of these with you guys one of these days.

Same here! :eat3:

Back