• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: South O' the Plex - Meet & Eat

Can't make it. Called into work last night, won't be done in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might be a few minutes late, but I was going to swing by on my way to the range for some practice.

Anyone know what happened to the KLR guy?
We saved a seat and even told the waitress he was picking up the tab. :-P
Tim ... did you forget to shower again?

Skids (think that was him) join me tomorrow morning for a blast down 20 to Thurber for more breakfast with very cool kids.

Last edited:
Anyone know what happened to the KLR guy?
We saved a seat and even told the waitress he was picking up the tab. :-P
Tim ... did you forget to shower again?

Skids (think that was him) join me tomorrow morning for a blast down 20 to Thurber for more breakfast with very cool kids.

I think I showered last week sometime. Oh, soap! :doh:

Weather is getting cooler. Anyone want to meet sometime this week?

Day? Location suggestions?

Maybe Thursday evening. Friday's out for me because we'll be in final packing mode, leaving Saturday for Colorado. What do you have in mind? Full meal someplace, or do something easy like Kennedale's Burger Box or the Dairy Queen out on I-20?

I would like to be in! Im usually good with most any location.

I'm a definite maybe.

Leaving for Kerrville Friday morning.

How about this Thursday, 9/29, Dairy Queen on I20 and Great Southwest Parkway, about 7:00?

I might ride my "new" little Honda.

I'm there. Is your "new" little Honda the CB1100, or is there a newer new Honda?

My latest acquisition, my "new to me" '82 XL250R dual sport.

20160701_171332_zpsnjjvef8h.jpg

Thurs @ 7 sounds good, and nice Buy! That looks fun

Wish I could ... you kids have fun and don;t stay out too late.

Lol! Get us some tickets! :p

It might be cool enough to sit on the patio this evening. But not too cold for DQ ice cream. Yummy.

It might be cool enough to sit on the patio this evening. But not too cold for DQ ice cream. Yummy.

Well you know where I will be tonight. :mrgreen: Taking the RT or TMax tonight though. Wife is making soup in the crock pot now.
We sat on the patio Tue Evening at the Cabana in S. Arl. drinking Happy Hour Margaritas.

Had a good time tonight with Eric, Tim, Liz and kiddo (sorry forgot his name). We always have good conversation, catching up and DQ ice cream. The weather was cool and the patio was quiet. Thanks everyone.

20160929_190819_zpshgsf0pcy.jpg

Glad we made it out today. Kiddo is Elijah. Most commonly know as The Bear. :p
Good seeing you guys tonight.
Until next time.

Guaging interest in meeting at Laura's Biergarten on South Cooper. I ate there the other night and it was good German food. I mentioned our group and the waitress was excited about hosting us. This place is about 4 doors down from Good Day Cafe we met for breakfast awhile back.

Would y'all like to meet? Suggestions on day and time? I know Tim is out of state for a couple of weeks and I'll be working Fri, Sat, Sun evenings.

Lets talk about it?

Back