• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: South O' the Plex - Meet & Eat

I’ll be there, I’m just finishing up some rifle practice and then I will be on my way.

For those who haven’t been. Fuego burger was great. Very small seating area but large on flavor.
aaaebf13261057cfce972d1668a7d159.jpg

Sorry that’s a photo off Facebook but y’all get the picture.

P.s. it’s definitely worth doing again next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was one good burger. I am glad we went there to try it out. Next time I am going to have to try some of the other things on their menu.

Hey all, it's been a long time since we've met. How about an Arlington Saturday morning meetup?

A new coffee house opened in downtown Arlington, Urban Alchemy. Some motorcyclists from various FaceBook groups are meeting there from 9-12 on Saturday mornings.

I plan to be there this Sat. if anybody wants to come.

Hey Larry!
It def has been a while. I do believe I may be able to attend this one.

Urban Alchemy? Sounds like they may have some pretty impressive coffee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya know, Larry, I could definitely be up for that. How early are you gonna make us get up?

Just found out I have a conflict Saturday morning; I'll be leading a men's devotional from 9:30 to 10. Depending on what time you choose, I can either show up late (probably 10:15) and join in progress, or wish you guys a good time and try again next time.

Hey all, it's been a long time since we've met. How about an Arlington Saturday morning meetup?

A new coffee house opened in downtown Arlington, Urban Alchemy. Some motorcyclists from various FaceBook groups are meeting there from 9-12 on Saturday mornings.

I plan to be there this Sat. if anybody wants to come.

Id love to come - it’s my backyard - 682-277-5787 shoot me a text before u head out . BMW F700gs

I'm guessing it would be for Saturday, the 17th. I will try to make that. I work nights during the week so I am only able to do stuff on Thurs, Fri and Sat. Most of the meets seem to be on days I have to to work.

I can handle that time; see ya about 10:15, Larry. Like the picture; the CB is lookin' great.

I'm in Arlington so I might be able to make it.

Jeremy what kinda ride u on ? I’m always lookin for riding buddies in the Arlington area! I’m on 13’ F700gs . Right now street tires mainly but looking to update to Motoz GPS’ very soon!

Jeremy what kinda ride u on ? I’m always lookin for riding buddies in the Arlington area! I’m on 13’ F700gs . Right now street tires mainly but looking to update to Motoz GPS’ very soon!

I'm riding a NC700X with a Shinko 705 rear tire. I'd be happy to ride sometime. I'm mostly on the street because there isn't a whole lot else around me. But I'll ride anywhere.

I'm riding a NC700X with a Shinko 705 rear tire. I'd be happy to ride sometime. I'm mostly on the street because there isn't a whole lot else around me. But I'll ride anywhere.

Cool. Cool well we def need to get together - there’s another rider I met on ADVrider in Arlington her name is Carrie she’s on a KTM duke 390 - do u have a SENA ?

Cool. Cool well we def need to get together - there’s another rider I met on ADVrider in Arlington her name is Carrie she’s on a KTM duke 390 - do u have a SENA ?

Yeah, I have a Sena. Is this Saturday the meet in Arlington?

We had a great time this morning, although it was cold and rainy. My Frogg Toggs kept me pretty dry. Glad to meet you Jeremy; hopefully you'll be on the bike next time.

Same time and same place next Saturday 2/24. There is talk of riding over to Eurosport after coffee, to check out the electric motorcycles.

Sorry I didn't make it, Larry. Got hung up talking to some folks at the church. How many came?

There were Jeremy and I from TWT, and 3 guys from Dallas Bike Night/Third Shift Moto. 3 of us rode our bikes; wet, cold, but a beautiful afternoon.

Anyone got ideas for a meet/eat this coming Sat? (4/28/18)

Weather looks like it should be nice. Post #602 for Fuego Burger in Rendon might be good. Looking at google's street view, it looks like parking is pretty limited. Anyone know if you can park across the street in the gravel on the shoulder?

As far as I know, I'm open for Saturday. I'd have to four-wheel it, as my bike will be at Monkey Wrench for some last-minute maintenance items before I head off to AZ in early May. Are you thinking breakfast, lunch, or brunch?

Anyone got ideas for a meet/eat this coming Sat? (4/28/18)

Weather looks like it should be nice. Post #602 for Fuego Burger in Rendon might be good. Looking at google's street view, it looks like parking is pretty limited. Anyone know if you can park across the street in the gravel on the shoulder?

There's a little gravel area just the other side of Scoot Dog's place that bikes get parked in a lot. Scoot Dog serve's as clothier for the discerning cruiser rider and specializes in micro miniature DOT approved helmets for those that like that kind of thing. He's actually a nice guy, just not my kinda gear.

Back