• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Southeastern Louisiana

Reaction score
Hey just checking in new here. Just bought my first bandit, liking it so far my last 3 bikes were hayabusas so I could use a little more power lol. Due to a back injury and other health issues I just couldn't ride them anymore. I love motorcycles so I needed to find something I was comfortable on. I found a 07 bandit 1250 with a couple mods. It has alot of miles but it runs well so far. It has a yoshimura slipon a Sargent seat and a different windscreen. I can't ride far but I went on a 150 mile round trip and loved it.
I can't wait to ride again, the bike does have a few things I need to work on. I bought new sprockets and chain. All of Dale Walker stage 2 mods. I need some ear plugs also the wind noise was horrible and I'm 47 so I need to protect my hearing or what's left of it. Glad to be aboard hope to hear from some other riders

Hey thanks guys hope yall faired ok with this crazy weather. Sally was close but we are ok just bummed about people in Lake Charles and Alabama as well as florida.

Back