• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Spare KTM Speedo?

Kilroy

Reaction score
My 2005 EXC 450 is giving me speedometer trouble. Anyone have an extra OEM one that I can borrow for about 1 minute/buy it off you if it works?

I've got one off an 18 500 EXC. You might want to ask a dealer if it will fit. I'll check with my dealer tomorrow.

My 2005 EXC 450 is giving me speedometer trouble. Anyone have an extra OEM one that I can borrow for about 1 minute/buy it off you if it works?
I've got one off an 18 500 EXC. You might want to ask a dealer if it will fit. I'll check with my dealer tomorrow.

Different part numbers and, from the parts fiches, it looks like the 2005 is 3-wire and the 2018 is 4-wire.
That doesn't necesarily mean it won't work but . . . . . ?

Yeah, a quick Google seems to think they're different. Whatever the problem is, I think I'll need a replacement anyway since now I can't get this one to respond at all.

If you gonna spend the money, why not get something that is a lot nicer? I'm installing a Trail Tech Voyager on my 250 XCF-W. Had one on the Beta 300RR and liked it a lot.

Back