• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: SPOAKS MX & Trails in Lockhart, TX Thread

Dao

Reaction score
Post your SPOAKS rides & info here.

20171119-134030.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where is SPOAKS ?

1930 BARTH RD
LOCKHART TX 78616

CONTACTS:
https://www.facebook.com/spoaksmotopark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This mx park is ideal for a beginning rider. Track is groomed wide, with wide turns , shallow jumps with table tops.

it also has a 6 mile single track woods loop that's also easy & ideal for a beginner trail rider. Smooth, flowing hard pack trails, very few elevation changes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dao, the loop is 6 miles now so they added to it? I dont remember it being that long a couple of years ago when Sam and I rode out there last

yep, 6 miles trail is per Spoaks, posted in 1st line on their FB page.

their trails reminds me of crooked creek's trails.

Lol, our local says 9, about 5 not counting his roads and pipeline.

:rofl:
Good one there!

next time i go i'll log in the mileage and post it.

:rofl:
Good one there!

next time i go i'll log in the mileage and post it.
Lol, have no idea about there, we didn't have 6 to race on. Doesn't seem like.

it also has a 6 mile single track woods loop that's also easy & ideal for a beginner trail rider. Smooth, flowing hard pack trails, very few elevation changes.

That's looks fairly beginner friendly.

Reactions: Dao
Seems like I remember 25 dollars for the day but I would check its been over a year since I have been out there

Funny you say that but 10-15 years ago that happened and haven't been back to moto. Flying ain't my thing! Pretty humbling.

Reactions: fly
Rob, it happened there to Sam and I at Spoaks, we were doing our best old guys who still know how to moto, when this young man came ripping by us quick
enough to send us back to the single track for the day

Thanks for the info.
Ended up heading out there this afternoon. Place is nice, like a park.
Hard pack flowie trails w/o rocks or sand was a nice change too. Definitely going back.

Thanks for the info.
Ended up heading out there this afternoon. Place is nice, like a park.
Hard pack flowie trails w/o rocks or sand was a nice change too. Definitely going back.
No problem. I enjoy the trail there a lot.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Anyone know if Spoaks is open tomorrow (Memorial Day)?
They had a race today so I assume they will be closed for clean up and track work. But it's worth giving them a call in the morning.

Wait ! What ? Come on, no secrets in TWT

Back