• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SPOT gps tracker deal

SilverBullet

never slow down...you never grow old
Reaction score
Anyone activating a new SPOT tracker account PM me prior to and I can get us both a $30 credit. Special referral link I will need to send you. Cannot be applied after the fact.

_

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Still available? Wondering if anyone has actually had to use the Spot or Garmin one and if so did it work?

I have both the SPOT and Garmin InReach devices. Started with SPOT and moved to Garmin. Both are good. I liked the texting capability of Garmin and size of SPOT. Both allow my friends and family to track me as I travel remotely. I HIGHLY recommend having one.

I have a SPOT with all accessories include box and instructions for anyone interested in making me a reasonable offer.

Still available?

Yes just checked again and still an active deal. However now I see $30 credit for you is applied at first renewal not service activation.

Wondering if anyone has actually had to use the Spot or Garmin one and if so did it work?

I have used it once about 6 years ago in Big Bend. Rider in our group went down and broke his collarbone and bruised some ribs. Far side of the park and nobody had cell service. I hit the SOS button and Spot called the Sheriff with coordinates who dispatched an ambulance for him. Approx 35-45 minutes from the time I pressed SOS button to EMS arrival.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Back