• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sprint Enduro Series

Website works fine for me. No blue screen.

:thumb: The glitch happened when I clicked on the video shown. Picture of a guy with Kennedy on the back of his jersey. Careful!

:thumb: The glitch happened when I clicked on the video shown. Picture of a guy with Kennedy on the back of his jersey. Careful!

I clicked on Mr. Kennedy, awesome video, guys so fast almost scares me to watch it, lol!

They're ready for year 2.
FB_IMG_1633040812074.jpg

I've won 2 1st place podiums in this series this year, they put on a better show than TORCS, and he is committed to developing the circuit in East Texas and La.

Good peeps, I offer free translating services from Cajun to Texan for the Austin and Dallas people so don't be afraid to join in this series. ;-)

Hoping to make a round or two. As long as they don't interfere with TORCS

Sure wish they could bring some more E TX locations. The area from Jasper north to the Center area has some beyond awesome terrain with lots of elevation change. Go nuts every time I go thru there.

I went ahead and reserved me a number for this series. See if I can make some. I wasn't sure but it appears it's like TORCS in that each day is a separate championship. I thought you had to do both for points. My body can't do back to back days anymore.
FB_IMG_1638836569451.jpg

I think I'll like this format, not to mention, Louisiana is closer than most of the TSCEC sites.

Yep. I hope the TX events work out. There is some awesome terrain in E TX that needs to be used. But, E TX is a very clannish area and still living in the '50s. Many pull out their shotguns when dirt bikes on their property is even hinted at.

It is a link to instagram (social media site). It shows the same flyer with dates that Rob posted above.

I’d love to try some of this series, but too far away for my blood. Heck, most of the TSCEC series is too far.

I’d love to try some of this series, but too far away for my blood. Heck, most of the TSCEC series is too far.
My problem, I'd love to try the over 70 class but don't have the get up needed to drive that far.

So 2022 is the year your age catches up to your race number? Congrats!
Well actually it is! lol. I ran 70 because year graduated and got married. As good a reason as any, lol. But hopefully i make it to match time!

GSOR has an O70 class? I can't find any real info on their website, worst I have ever seen.
No TSCEC has the O70, I wish TORCS or GSOR did. But actually there's a reason not many of us O70 race, lol. I'm about done. Not getting a TORCS number, really contemplating listing my bike TODAY. Riding partners have about dried up. Only fun so far by yourself.

Back