• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ST in Dallas

Reaction score
Hello all,

Thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself to the board. I've been visiting the site for a while. It was a pleasure meeting a number of members at the Plano Thursday night coffee and the Int'l Motorcycle Show BBQ fest before Thanksgiving.

I bought a 04 ST1300 this past August and have enjoyed getting to know the bike. I consider myself a relatively inexperienced compared to most of those I've met on the site. I have a 93 Yamaha TDM850 that I've ridden about 10k miles. I've only put a little over 2k miles on the ST so far. I'm working hard to find more riding time. But, work and home projects keep getting in the way.

Thanks for the great site / forum. And, I look forward to meeting more members and more rides in the future

Chuck
04 ST1300

Welcome aboard... as always keep checking the upcomming rides and events forums to find activities in your area..

Howdy Chuck!

Good to see you on the board. I'm also trying to plan an ST maintenance day here in the next two weeks or so, so keep your eyes peeled if you're interested. I stocked up on goodies for the ST before my surgery, so now it's getting to be install time.

Thanks Charlie. I'll be watching. I ordered the Givi top bag like yours and the heated grips last weekend. I would certainly appreciate some assistance installing from someone who's done it before.

I can tell you that the top bag is a piece of cake. I'll be able to help with the grips before too long, or we can do both yours and mine all at once.

Hi Chuck,

I am sorry I missed you last wekend. Do you wanna do the ride on Sunday that Old Paul has posted? Maybe you can get the GF to go. Jamie will be with me.

Back