• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sterling Ranch

Yes, still there. I haven't been but think he's made some changes.

"Sterling Ranch update!! 10/20
Had a fast rider out today said new track layout is great & perfect dirt time to ride if you can !!!"

From Brad.

Had my partner. Sprocket
20201027_164634.jpg

20201027_164604.jpg

Even after losing 30% of property, he has 5.7 mile loop. Avg was little low as I was alone and checking it out. The one hard line is not going to hold up, too soft.

20201027_164610.jpg

Somewhere on that tight piece of property grabbed 35 mph, lol.

Well, definitely not more open although there is still the sand whoops at first. Some of it is pretty tight but sure it'll ride in pretty quick.

Last edited:
Anyone ride Sterling today? Thinking of going tomorrow, What area is closed now and what is open? Headquarters/sign in still at the house and lake? First ride in seven months, don't want to fight the super tight stuff. Also testing a new shock.

Sterling Ranch update!! 11/6
We will be open this weekend things drying out & good weather get out & ride

FB_IMG_1605986516050.jpg
Brad has a good group this morning. Riders staying away from 2 way trails probably.

Anyone know how wet Sterling is? I love wet sand but real mud ain't fun like it once was, especially if alone.

I'd give it a few days, he was closed over the weekend.

Back