• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Strangest road signs you've ever come across? Got pics?

Well, well, there realy is a Santa Clause.

....to help celebrate....

100_1664.jpg

Michigans Upper Peninsula. From "Bobs go to H*ll" tour. :rider:
http://jasonjonas.org/spot/tripViewer.do?id=300

WOW! Memories ... I lived for 7 years about five miles from this sign! Sometimes I just want to go home. Don't get me wrong, I love Texas and the people here but there is nothing you can do about where you're from.

When I was driving my son to Cali, he saw the sign and grabbed the pic.
Beautiful country there!
mary

This one describes a few people!

Attachments

• tightwad2.jpg
    tightwad2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 155
We've all seen those funny signs of farmers on tractors or bikers going over a cliff because they did not slow down for a corner, what else have you seen? If you have pics, post them up!

View attachment 93744

Between Weed, NM and Timberon ...

Been there, but did not get a pic of the sign. Not ALL signs saying don’t believe your GPS are telling the truth though! We passed one in Arizona that ended up being an amazing road... for small dual sports. It would have been a different story in a cage.

well I need to go get pics but on the access road in front of Buc-ee's at the Texas motor speedway the speed limit signs have no speed on them.

Candian for cattle guard. I'd never seen this before till I rode to alaska. I was talking to a Canadian lady at one of the campgrounds and told her we call them cattle guards and she had never heard them called that, only Texas gates.
P7100120.JPG

Back