• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HILL COUNTRY STROM-A-THON is now HILL COUNTRY SPRING RALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks. I have an excellent idea for those of you wanting accommodations without having to sleep on the ground.

Buy my toy hauler. 26’, built in generator, fuel storage. Will sleep 6. 8 if you really like each other. You know it’s what you want and it cost less than a new goldwing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pictures ? ? ? Since I don't read real good ! ! ! :rofl:

Gina, thanks for reminding me that I have camped at the Hill Country RV and Event Center before. I wake up to a new world daily. I talked to a person about the tent sites. She said the Hill Country Spring Rally has 26 through 30, 32, 41-42, and 43. I'm thinking she mentioned #32 because Bob has a generous nature and doesn't mind tents camping around his magnificent RV. She said the tent area is grassy and near the restrooms. I'm looking forward to great roads, warmer temperatures, more sunshine, great fellowship, and my bike starting every morning. So much so that I'm arriving a day or so early.

That's all great news Robert.

Yes, the park allows tenters to set up with an RVer. They can share one space.

There is no charge for tent camping.

This is the same park where we all took shelter under that large covered area from a sudden storm. The same evening, Head Nurse slipped and tweaked her knee so badly it later required surgery.

Well, you can scratch TravelDiva and me off the list. While attending a funeral yesterday a family reunion was scheduled for that weekend and family comes first.

So, I'm looking at booking PTO and I'm debating on riding out Thursday (2nd) or Friday (3rd), who all is heading out when?

I’ll be there Thursday evening, planning to ride Friday and Saturday.

the park is ready for your registration but I'm the one who's behind getting the rally registration up!

Gina, did I miss the registration link somewhere on this thread?

Please type very slowwww because I am very slowwww [emoji23]

Kaaaaat! Kat! Are you here? Coming to this shindig? If you are I wanted to see what your lodging plans were.

lets move this party to a new thread to start things fresh and maybe catch some new eyeballs

registration and payment info in the new thread:

Gina.... The Rally is on a roll
....a buttery hot cinnamon roll
(I havent had breakfast yet...)

You picked a good place for home base

For those who havent guessed yet...
Gina is the new rally leader for 2020

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Very happy to see Gina and JT continuing this great event and the name change is overdue and much more inclusive of all the riders that have given this event its successes.
I’ll be out of the country during this 2020 event but my heart will be with you. Ride safe..............

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How do I get the DualSport dirt road GPS file to lead my group with.
dualsportuniverse.com

That's right: STROM-A-THON is now HILL COUNTRY SPRING RALLY

This is a SaveTheDate and GetTheJuicesFlowing notification.

WHEN: first weekend in April. (April 3-5, 2020)

WHERE: Medina. The venue can accommodate everyone; whether arriving in a Class A or carrying nothing more than a bed roll.

HOW MUCH: $45.00pp includes, gps and paper routes, Saturday breakfast and Saturday dinner, t-shirt, sticker and more.

WHO: street legal bikes, riders of all abilities and interests.

Strom-A-Thon has been an awesome way to get together and ride some of the best areas of the state. SAT has also been low-key and casual. We want to keep the spirit of SAT while upping our game a little.

Watch this thread for all the upcoming news and details....

So, in the immortal words of Beemerless Bob, “WHAT SAY YOU?”
gina, please send me an address to mail you a check. I do not use paypal. 210-213-3118 or viffer07@yahoo.com

How do I get the DualSport dirt road GPS file to lead my group with.
dualsportuniverse.com

hello Robert,

great question.

JT is working up some goodies for the dirty folk.

gps tracks will be emailed to registrants prior to the rally.

please follow this thread for pertinent info.

hope you'll join us!

ok folks, please follow this thread for news and info for the rally.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back