• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 28-31 2019 Tx Hill Country

Re: Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 29-31 2019

Have you decided on the hotel option at this point?

Not final on the motel yet....someone is workin on shirts
I only posted info for HH to let folks kno what they offer

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I've posted this in a couple of FB dual sport and ADV groups. Should get a response. If you want, I'll make an event for it, that links back to here.

Its also listed on the Super Tenere forum & Strom Trooper
BUT....Id rather it not get too large overnite....let it grow at a natural pace...word of mouth...so ta speak

Its also listed on the Super Tenere forum & Strom Trooper
BUT....Id rather it not get too large overnite....let it grow at a natural pace...word of mouth...so ta speak

Don't worry, with the name(s) you've choosen it won't gain much traction on those sites same as the past. However if it was "Texas Hill Country Adventure Rally" or "Texas Hill Country Camp & Ride" you might get overwhelmed.

And side benefit, the abbreviation would be THC Adventure Rally. Very fitting for a Tie Died Cycledelic Relic. LOL

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Well then...I guess I dont have much to worry about....gettn too big too fast
With those titles.... how could it be my rally

Re: Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 2019

Everyone seemed ta like Billy Genes for the group supper on Sat eve.

I am probably in for the weekend, but definitely dinner like last year.

RB

i-fbHZk95-L.jpg

I see the resemblance between the picture on the wall and the graphic on MR2MCH shirt.

Don't worry, with the name(s) you've choosen it won't gain much traction on those sites same as the past. However if it was "Texas Hill Country Adventure Rally" or "Texas Hill Country Camp & Ride" you might get overwhelmed.

And side benefit, the abbreviation would be THC Adventure Rally. Very fitting for a Tie Died Cycledelic Relic. LOL

:rofl:

I added Tx Hill Country to the threads on Super Tenere forum & Strom Trooper

Now...lets see what effect that has

Re: Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 29-31 2019 Tx Hill Country

THC Rally ???? Oh, I’m definitely in now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 29-31 2019 Tx Hill Country

Now ...dont get all hopped up.... we're not in Colorado ya kno.....

Well, did it get too big yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And side benefit, the abbreviation would be THC Adventure Rally.

Held again this year like every other year, April 20th or better know as 4/20. :rofl:

This falls on a work weekend again for me but historically I've been able to get the time off so put me down as a yes please.

Well, did it get too big yet?

With suggested Tx Hill Country added to thread title on Super Tenere forum.....
NO RESPONSE....0....but.. its only been a week
Strom Trooper forum wouldnt allow thread title changes....only added to first post.....
NO RESPONSE either

Held again this year like every other year, April 20th or better know as 4/20. :rofl:
We mite hafta moove it to 4/20 to avoid peak season at KOA....2-15 thru 4-15 according to KOA.....Spring Break

I jus heard bac from them & some rates have changed...They say ..due to required KOA improvements
Tents/nite.. same at $5 per person
Mini Cabins/no linnens/no toilets $40/nite
(were $25 last 2 yrs)
Lg Cabin/no linnens.. similar $105/nite
RV/water/elect/no sewr.. close $32/nite
RV/full hookups... Full price

Schreiner now looks slightly more attractive..cept for basic camping & cabins
Tents $20
Camping/water/elect $25
mini cabins/no linnens $55
park cabin/sheets only $115
Ranch house/sheets only $190....add bunk house +$50
RVs 30/50A full hookup $28
????????????????????????????????????????
Ya'lls thoughts on this

Last edited:

With suggested Tx Hill Country added to thread title on Super Tenere forum.....
NO RESPONSE....0....but.. its only been a week
Strom Trooper forum wouldnt allow thread title changes....only added to first post.....
NO RESPONSE either

To set the record straight the suggestion was to rename the event and threads not add a little THC onto the end. They probably stop reading when they get to Equal Seekual, scratch their head trying to figure out what the heck it means (I'm still scratching 2 weeks later) and jump to Googling the terminology thereby never returning to the thread. LOL

In all seriousness it doesn't matter what you name it for the locals here on TWT which is 95% of your audience. But if you do want significant participation from other states a descriptive and well known title front and center will grab their attention. I would suggest Advrider.com as well. First year might not be a big increase in numbers but if the same name is used year after year you will gain good traction eventually.

_

I’d keep it as scheduled.

https://www.kerrvilletx.gov/1053/Park-Cabin

Wow, after looking at Schreiner Park in Kerrville, thats a nice place. A lot more cabins. Looks like all the RV sites have full hook-ups. Location is closer to most of the eating establishments as well and the dealer provided FREE breakfast Saturday. Looks like most of the cabins sleep at least 4, so around $25 dollars per person for a warm bunk and a hot shower ! Sounds nice to me. Anyone else have a thought on this place ? ? ?

To set the record straight the suggestion was to rename the event and threads not add a little THC onto the end. They probably stop reading when they get to Equal Seekual, scratch their head trying to figure out what the heck it means (I'm still scratching 2 weeks later) and jump to Googling the terminology thereby never returning to the thread. LOL

In all seriousness it doesn't matter what you name it for the locals here on TWT which is 95% of your audience. But if you do want significant participation from other states a descriptive and well known title front and center will grab their attention. I would suggest Advrider.com as well. First year might not be a big increase in numbers but if the same name is used year after year you will gain good traction eventually.

_
So ..a name like Cache Rally...or Smokin Hole...mabe Peep Show ....hmm?? should be descriptive enuff....( thats some listed on either ADV. Strom or Tenere forum) & what about Roll the Bones....

I posted Strom A Thon prev years on ADV Ten & Strom forums.....absolutely no response on most .... For months
&...if people dont kno what a Strom is by now....well.... ??? Same with Supa Ten

b745c12713943ffb04fda1b36ad30d50.jpg

Last edited:

https://www.kerrvilletx.gov/1053/Park-Cabin

Wow, after looking at Schreiner Park in Kerrville, thats a nice place. A lot more cabins. Looks like all the RV sites have full hook-ups. Location is closer to most of the eating establishments as well and the dealer provided FREE breakfast Saturday. Looks like most of the cabins sleep at least 4, so around $25 dollars per person for a warm bunk and a hot shower ! Sounds nice to me. Anyone else have a thought on this place ? ? ?

People have stayed there in the past and were happy with them as far as I heard. I'll go in on a cabin with you.

People have stayed there in the past and were happy with them as far as I heard. I'll go in on a cabin with you.

Either place, your welcome to go in on a cabin ! ! !

On the other hand, if you do that weekend, I already have a good RV spot reserved then at Kerrville-Schreiner Park :)

Back