• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 28-31 2019 Tx Hill Country

If Dave & Dave find 3 others ta share the Ranch...& its full.. Mabe the Park Cabin is still avail?
Should be about the same per person
I ran the numbers based on BigDaves reciept from Schreiner on the Ranch House... w/tax per nite $214.70 ÷5 = $42.94ea + $30ea cleaning dep (refundble)

Park Cabin w/tax per nite $129.95 ÷3 = $43.31ea + $16.67ea clean dep (refundble)
f3b75377b7b92a5b6d253bd1ca49f5dc.jpg

Last edited:
It is $190 per night divided by how many folks we have. Right now its Dahveed and I, so $80 a night per person, if you want in, then it brings it down to $63 a night per person. If we can fill all 5 beds, then it's $38 a night per person. It all depends on how many. I just take the $190 and split it up per person ! ! ! I've got it rented for Friday and Saturday, checking out noon Sunday. Dahveed said he may rent it longer.

I might stay a day longer. Its doubtful I'll stay at the cabin those extra nights unless there are extra people sharing.

I might stay a day longer. Its doubtful I'll stay at the cabin those extra nights unless there are extra people sharing.

i have a small cabin reserved for sunday night and right now i’ll have it by myself. cost would be $62.50 ($31.25 each). if you
want to share it let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LISTEN UP FOLKS......
YOU NEED TO BOOK YOUR ROOM AT SUPER 8 NOW. You must call the local ph # to get our special rate. I confirmed the prices at the front desk

DO NOT CALL THE SUPER 8 NATIONAL RESERVATIONS PH #

Call 830-896-1511 local Super 8

ONLY 3 PEOPLE RESERVED AS OF TODAY (including me)
BLOCK OF 15 ROOMS HELD ONLY TILL MARCH 1st. After that...you're on your own as far as rates & availability

There is another group of riders stayin at the Super 8 the same weekend as us. This means there is less of a chance for us to get extra rooms at the same rate... however...Super 8 will consider that option.

Below are some room pics I took today & a shot of the patio
a8c0b7574877b3b681a68291b5209c23.jpg

5ada3712981875c92d6c6e3cb4894140.jpg

9f07871836e1e8adb01c8ee548e0599c.jpg

c4080dc7a0e99261ef2b339ed961edee.jpg

3b5fffb3af4d501a5f093fc73f5b3b53.jpg

I also found out why I couldnt reach the EconoLodge in Kerrville for a group reservation quote...
Demolition is in progress... I must've been one of the last people to stay there. Lady at Super 8 said property sold early Nov 2018
I stayed at Thanksgiving
Gonna be a Hobby Lobby there soon

Last edited:
Surely not....

....Then again...hooo nose

I'm in Fredericksburg tonite...the other guys hadta head home today.
I cant believe the prices in Llano...
Best Westrn motel $76.50+tx on a weeknite
Regular at Stripes..$2.29 a gal

All the other towns are lower....
nice Econo Lodge in Fburg...$53.99+tx ...Kerrville similar prices
Regular at Stripes $1.95 ...Kerrville is the same
Regular in Gatesville Sunday was $1.79

So far...I havent run into any major road construction in the area

Last edited:
LISTEN UP FOLKS......
YOU NEED TO BOOK YOUR ROOM AT SUPER 8 NOW. You must call the local ph # to get our special rate. I confirmed the prices at the front desk

Call 830-896-1511 local Super 8

ONLY 3 PEOPLE RESERVED AS OF TODAY (including me)
BLOCK OF 15 ROOMS HELD ONLY TILL MARCH 1st. After that...you're on your own as far as rates & availability

There is another group of riders stayin at the Super 8 the same weekend as us. This means there is less of a chance for us to get extra rooms at the same rate... however...Super 8 will consider that option.

Below are some room pics I took today & a shot of the patio
View attachment 227219
View attachment 227220
View attachment 227221
View attachment 227222
View attachment 227223

I also found out why I couldnt reach the EconoLodge in Kerrville for a group reservation quote...
Demolition is in progress... I must've been one of the last people to stay there. Lady at Super 8 said property sold early Nov 2018
I stayed at Thanksgiving
Gonna be a Hobby Lobby there soon
Anuther friendly reminder for yall.....its now Feb 14th.... Rooms at Super 8 will only be held for us till Mar 1st

After that ...yall are on yer own as for availability & price

OMG, I jumped in this thing all crazy, like "I dare you to..." (thanks Gina!! I totally needed this!) 😊 I'm in this weekend. I have no idea where I'm staying and I have read like 4 posts on page 2 of this thread. I got vacation days so I'll be out there somewhere. Lemme get my bearings.....

Last edited:
I do enjoy camping. Gotta check the options.

Edit: ok, I'm gonna stay at the park. Leaning towards a minicabin at Midway. Anyone know aything about security there? Concerned about the inevitable valuables that will get left behind on day rideouts or hike outs. I'm not in the habit of traveling with my Hope Diamond necklace so that's not the issue, more concerned about normal stuff like gear or veh let behind.

Last edited:
The park gate is always closed....you get a code to open it (&...I should note...getting out on a bike is kinda tricky with the sensor position)
Schreiner does have a ranger making the rounds too I think.

On another subject......Super 8 has only 4 reservations (incl mine) as of today
We need at least one more before they will honor the rate for the 15 rooms held

O
The park gate is always closed....you get a code to open it (&...I should note...getting out on a bike is kinda tricky with the sensor position)
Schreiner does have a ranger making the rounds too I think.

On another subject......Super 8 has only 4 reservations (incl mine) as of today
We need at least one more before they will honor the rate for the 15 rooms held
Or the side gate bypass, thru the posts :rider:

We've stayed there the last 2 or 3 years and left stuff outside while we did day stuff and never had an issue.
That's good to know. Thanks.

I'll give them a call or actually take a test run up there to check things out in person.

Just like a hotel, check out when you have to. Im on double secret probation with these folks.

You asked for it........No one could stop it....
ITS COMING...March 28th thru 31st Kerrville Texas
Of course..there may be those Foolish enuff ta stay an xtra day.... 4-1

~The Rules
X$ Never an entry fee...its always FREE
o=o Ride what you want -Its hosted by Stroms & Teneres but any bike is welcome
¬·^··Ride where you want -Or with a group...we'll have folks who kno the area to help out with rides
°¿° Meet -Lots of folks from all over Texas...even NM
:-) ¤ Eat -Plenty of good places ta hava bite while out riding
:-} § Drink -Well...hopefully not that much
¬__ Sleep -Everybody needs some sometime...then we ride
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
MOTEL = SUPER 8 on TX16 near I10
Thurs & Sun $58.65 Fri $65.65 Sat $75.65
All rates are + tax
Rooms with 1 king are slightly less
15 rooms blocked till Mar 1st...we can adjust the ratio of King/Queens as needed if rooms are still avail.
Booking is under Two Wheeled Texans
I realise some folks will come Thurs...some Fri..& some my stay thru Sun nite so I booked for 4 nites. You will need to adjust your own room nites when you call

SUPER 8 KERRVILLE. 830-896-1511
CAMPING/CABINS/RV = SCHREINER PARK
Hillside addition TX173 @ Loop 534
Cabins-Highpoint or Midway
Tents/camping-Fox Run or Fawn Hideaway
Park Cabin
RV-Mountain View-water/elect
Deerfield-full hookup 30A
Ranch House & Bunkhouse outside gate
Park layout & pricing shown in pics below
SCHREINER PARK 830-257-5392
View attachment 48134
View attachment 48135
I have some folks who can assist in the planning/details...& with a bit of help... well lets jus see now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WILLING PARTICIPANTS
Mr2mch-Sup8-Ride leader
grsa-Schreiner
jorgepinera52-motel
misterk-Schreiner
bigdave-gs-Schreiner Ranch House
euromedic-Schreiner
vfaame-Ride leader
grandelatte
Jarrett
mryo
Big Bird-Schreiner cabin
rpcraft
MacDaddy
maximus_flavius-Ride leader
GLFlyer
Ron Stromer-motel
Multisurface Rider
Dahveed- Schreiner Ranch House
MrgreenGenes-Sup8
2WheelNut
Ocho
Texas Oil Man-Sup8
RZ500rich-motel
Gourdhead-Schreiner
StromXTc
viffer07-RV-shirt xl
Liteitup-Sup8
FCBH
james9793
sKatZ-Schreiner
PARTY 30
SpiritAtBay
Agman-Sup8
Monica
Going

Hello everyone, is there an actual sign up form? And if so, where do I locate it? And is there a count as yet to how many participants?

Back