• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 28-31 2019 Tx Hill Country

I see some ride leaders named. Any ideas on routes at this point?

Trying to figure out which bike to bring.

Ok, my reservations are made. I'm staying in a minicabin in Midway. Checking in on Friday 3/29 and Checking out on Sunday 3/31. If anyone needs a bunkbed, let me know.

Also I've extended the weekend invite to my sister, she's pretty familiar with the camp & ride trips as well.

Last edited:
As of right now my sis can't make it, she's scheduled to work. So just me.

I'll be on my lil TTR125LE...so cute..puttering along. Hoping for a calm non-windy day, I might can keep 50mph+ on the hills :lol2:

As of right now my sis can't make it, she's scheduled to work. So just me.

I'll be on my lil TTR125LE...so cute..puttering along. Hoping for a calm non-windy day, I might can keep 50mph+ on the hills :lol2:
when will your new Royal Enfield Himalayan be delivered? Nothing like a new bike on a rally GO GET IT GIRL! :pilot:

when will your new Royal Enfield Himalayan be delivered? Nothing like a new bike on a rally GO GET IT GIRL! :pilot:
Oh dude don't even tempt me, I thought about the fact I could be riding that instead lol But I'd really have to push to get the bike built before then and I don't think I'd get it done. I'm going to try and be patient and when it comes, it comes. And no it didn't help that my tax refund got auto deposited today.

That kerrville camp ground is a nice place to camp if your into that. Here I am relaxing with the cottontailsView attachment 227820
Do
Oh dude don't even tempt me, I thought about the fact I could be riding that instead lol But I'd really have to push to get the bike built before then and I don't think I'd get it done. I'm going to try and be patient and when it comes, it comes. And no it didn't help that my tax refund got auto deposited today.
That kerrville camp ground is a nice place to camp if your into that. Here I am relaxing with the cottontailsView attachment 227820
Do you have a contact for that campground? I want to see some jackalopes..

Kerrville Parks and Rec 830-257-7300 or chk out the website, you can reserve online.

....& now.............

We havent heard much in the way of TShirt discussion lately..... Its getting pretty close to rally time now...so I thought I would bring up the subject.
GRSA was working on some designs but to my knowledge ..never got much feedback from anyone besides me..... Any updates to this?? (Im not doing shirts)

I have a room at the Super 8 for Fri & Sat nights and plan on arriving early (8-8:30 am) Friday morning ready to ride.

1 - XL shirt if you get them. Design and color I'm good with what ever.

I just put in for that weekend off at work. If history repeats itself then that shouldn't be a problem. Right now I'm planning on sharing a room at the Super 8 with Jarrett from Thursday through Saturday.

Ok....I was thinkin you had mentioned that..but wanted ta make sure

Ranch House now full....unless ya wanna sleep on the floor!...jus kiddn
Hey, last week i passed by that hotel you stayed at and said was closing. It's totaly flattened now. What is going up in its place, any body know?

LISTEN UP FOLKS......
YOU NEED TO BOOK YOUR ROOM AT SUPER 8 NOW. You must call the local ph # to get our special rate. I confirmed the prices at the front desk

DO NOT CALL THE SUPER 8 NATIONAL RESERVATIONS PH #

Call 830-896-1511 local Super 8

ONLY 3 PEOPLE RESERVED AS OF TODAY (including me)
BLOCK OF 15 ROOMS HELD ONLY TILL MARCH 1st. After that...you're on your own as far as rates & availability

There is another group of riders stayin at the Super 8 the same weekend as us. This means there is less of a chance for us to get extra rooms at the same rate... however...Super 8 will consider that option.

Below are some room pics I took today & a shot of the patio
View attachment 227219
View attachment 227220
View attachment 227221
View attachment 227222
View attachment 227223

I also found out why I couldnt reach the EconoLodge in Kerrville for a group reservation quote...
Demolition is in progress... I must've been one of the last people to stay there. Lady at Super 8 said property sold early Nov 2018
I stayed at Thanksgiving

Gonna be a HOBBY LOBBY there soon

Back