• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 28-31 2019 Tx Hill Country

Unfortunately I am not 100 % on coming down but also if I do I'll probably wait until the last minute to figure out lodging. I'm thinking I might tag in with someone on the way down so let me check with my usual suspects and figure out what their plan might be. Probably moteling it though!

Rod, just curious when are you going to head down to the area?

New to the thread. Saint and I are thinking of joining this crew if we can find a spot for our house on wheels. I got a little lost on the thread. Where are camping and RV people staying? Anyone know if there is still room?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anybody else camping at KOA Journey?
I think most are at Schreiner from what Ive been told.
I figured you had adventure stickers made up? I would buy one.
No one seemed to be interested in rally stickers....so the only ones I'll have are my Tye Dyed Texas stickers

Today..the flours were out...but not as thick as I expected them to be. Burnet on 29 to the lake was decently sprinkled..as was Park Rd 4.... Hardly any on Llano CR307...but decent on 71. FM2323 had some but we only went out to CR118 then up to FM152 which was about the same.
Biggest surprise was almost total lack of bluebonnets on 16 from Llano to Cherokee...theres usually at least some good patches on that stretch...??
Thats about as far as we got this afternoon

I think most are at Schreiner from what Ive been told.No one seemed to be interested in rally stickers....so the only ones I'll have are my Tye Dyed Texas stickers
I’d like a the dyed stick if possible. I am greatfully dedicated..lol

In case anyone cares. We are in the Mountain View section site 233. Who else is at the Schreiner park?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know everyone cares , well maybe not everyone but a quite a few. LOL

Stickers ??? We don't need no stinking STICKERS !

Does anyone need a Butler Hill Country map. I have one xtra rite now....& can order more this week to have before the rally
$14ea or 2 for $25
Complete Butler catalog of maps avail

Yeah...if you look at the map...the Ranch House is actually separate from the Hillside area. Outside the gate up on a hill with its own driveway & closer to the highway than the other camping/cabins/RV spots. It is close to RV 30A. The Park Cabin is at back of Hillside closer to High Point cabins & Fox Run camping. Midway cabins & Fawn Hideaway camping in the middle of Hillside addition.
8338cd9720333b01e82904c72eca52f8.jpg

Last edited:
I will not know if I can go until (literally) the very last minute. Would it be foolish to think I could find a place to camp without advance reservations?
I saved you a dirt patch, as far as I know. You're part of my site body count. Are you bailing on me?!?!? :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: I kid, I kid. You got plenty to juggle. But a spot awaits.

Scored an RV spot at Schreiner's and will try the new RV motorcycle rack..almost feel like I'm cheating for not tent camping but hey...Missed the Big Bend Ride but not a Strom-a-Thon. Site 319 if anybody needs tent space (or cold beer from the frig)

Back