• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 28-31 2019 Tx Hill Country

All the cool kids are staying in the Mountain View section. Just saying ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have never been accused of being cool but I have often been acknowledged as being a kid.

In the grand scheme of all the things, I'll have to head back northward on Saturday morning around 10. This makes me a very sad clown. And perhaps a bit scary clown as well. I'll be there Thursday early afternoon. Da Rules say I have to be the one to check in since I made the reservation so if you are hanging with the (not actual) cool kids in 52 and get there before me, you might need to slum it with those other people for a while. I'm not sure how serious they are about Da Rules. The site is paid through Sunday checkout so even though I have to bail early, y'all enjoy the dirt patch until they kick you out :-)

Also, TX_northstar is probably not going to make it this trip after all.

Rod, if you think about it could you throw a Butler Arkansas map in with your stuff. I misplaced mine somewhere.

Mac...I got one for ya....I'll ..as always...have maps along with me next weekend. Although..there are some that Im outta stock on rite now
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
WEATHER....OR KNOT
yeah.....the prognosticators had me all knotted up over the last couple a days.....
With their 40%....50%...even 60% rain forecasts for Thurs thru Sun
Thank goodness things are lookin a bit drier than that now....back down to 20%...30%...& 40%.....even moved back a bit too...from Thurs to Fri before the chances ramp up slightly

Last edited:
Rod, if you know where and sorta of when, I'll meet you and your crew for lunch Thursday.
I was lookin at a new BBQ place in Lampasas...but its only open Fri-Sun (mabe on the way home?) Mama Jeans

So...now Im lookin at Mamas Home Cookin in Burnet....good reviews & plenty of cars there when we went by the other day. Should be there by 12-1 depending....
Dont wanna eat too late..or too much...since its Mamacitas in Kville for supper Thurs round 6:30ish

So how many are confirmed now? 4? 5? Not sure why I thought it was from thurs-sun, but fri-sun is fine.

The Ranch House is full with 6. I've got it rented for Friday and Saturday nite. If anyone want to stay longer, they will have to rent it themselves from the park.

Ranch House updated...thanx for clearin that up Dave
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thurs comin from Waco in the mornin...we've got ..me..MrgreenGenes...
& PhilHill
From Evant....Agman
From Zephyr...Zephyr
Meet in Burnet for lunch round 11:30
Mamas Home Cookin hwy 29

Thurs afternoon 1pm..from Waco...
Liteitup...RZ500rich & TexasOilMan ..prob no lunch stop

Thurs evenin for supper....meet at Mamacitas in Kerrville

Last edited:
grsa and my own bad self coming in from Houston thurs PM.
will join whomever is going to Mamacitas. I think that’s the
Mex restaurant so big you can get lost in if memory serves.

Also....if anybody is riding pavement Friday, I’d like to join you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
In the grand scheme of all the things, I'll have to head back northward on Saturday morning around 10. This makes me a very sad clown. And perhaps a bit scary clown as well. I'll be there Thursday early afternoon. Da Rules say I have to be the one to check in since I made the reservation so if you are hanging with the (not actual) cool kids in 52 and get there before me, you might need to slum it with those other people for a while. I'm not sure how serious they are about Da Rules. The site is paid through Sunday checkout so even though I have to bail early, y'all enjoy the dirt patch until they kick you out :-)

Also, TX_northstar is probably not going to make it this trip after all.
Thx for handling the registration and check in. I'll be leaving the DFW area around 2-4 so I'll see you around 7-9. I'll reimburse you for a share of the site costs. Not sure if the day fee is over and above the site registration or not. If it's included, I assume you'll tell them that others are coming to the site.

Last edited:
Rod, I'll be at Mama's home cooking at 11:30. Food and reviews are great. No need for Breakfast :)

Last edited:
If anyone wants to join me Thursday for a 325 mile Three Sisters ride I'll be leaving from the Super8 at 9:00. No dirt roads planned except for the reported short construction zone on 335.

Last edited:
Re: Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 29-31 2019

We'd like to help sponsor this event. Let me know what we can do. At a minimum we can host a breakfast at our dealership that Saturday morning.

Bob Kee
Destination Cycle
Kerrville, TX
Bob....we really appreciate ya feedn us breakfast.....the list just keeps growin....
I count 48

Plan on being at Destination Cycle Saturday morning for breakfast w/ 2-4 other riding friends. We'll probably ride pavement for the day. "Camping" at my home here on the outskirts of Kerrville.

Had two weekends of play, so this weekend has shifted to finish the housework. Have a good stromming weekend [emoji1783][emoji1272]

Back