• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 28-31 2019 Tx Hill Country

Sorry ya cant make it Peter....
Gotcha on the list uc
==================================
Saturday rides will leave from either Schreiner Park...the Exxon on 173 or Destination Cycles depending on the group

Last edited:
Ranch House updated...thanx for clearin that up Dave
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thurs comin from Waco in the mornin...we've got ..me..MrgreenGenes...
& PhilHill
From Evant....Agman
From Zephyr...Zephyr
Meet in Burnet for lunch round 11:30
Mamas Home Cookin hwy 29

I’m planning to join you for lunch in Burnet and follow to Kerrville.

I’ll be staying at the Super8 motel Thursday night, and the Ranch House for the rest of the days.

Ahhh.... Texas Hill Country, Springtime, flowers...time to ride motorcycles.

For folks riding the dirt routes on Thursday and Friday - we'll meet up at the Exxon station just northwest of Schreiner Park entrance (kinda across from Papa John's Pizza on Bandera Hwy). We'll be leaving from there at 9AM both days. Thursday's ride is a quick loop southwest of Kerrville and is likely suitable for anyone. Friday will be much more dirt worthy heading northwest toward Junction. Expect a full day of classic Hill Country dirt and water crossings. This route would not be much fun on larger bikes.

Almost time...

With sKatz absconding the way she is-you darn absconder you! :lol2:

Looks like Monica, JT and I will enjoy the Super Relaxed Route ourselves.

This is an all pavement wander down skinny ranch roads. We’ll leave from Destination Cycle and be back in time for dinner. With stops for refueling/refreshing as desired.

Hey all ya'll who havent spoken up....
With various rides leaving from at least 3 different places each day....it would be a good idea to have a plan ahead of leavin time....try to select a ride that sounds fun for your riding style..& bike. Post up & I'll put ya on a list (FIRST PAGE INFO)....& please.....be fuelled up & ready at the designated leavin spot...it keeps everything runnin smoothly.

With various rides leaving from at least 3 different places each day....it would be a good idea to have a plan ahead of leavin time....try to select a ride that sounds fun for your riding style..& bike. Post up & I'll put ya on a list (FIRST PAGE INFO)....& please.....be fuelled up & ready at the designated leavin spot...it keeps everything runnin smoothly.
No wait, I gotta get some gas!

Please put me on the MacDaddy ride for Saturday.

Dave....check with Mac.....he's already got 4 for Sat

&...with this...I guess I should tell all ya'll ride leaders......name your group limit. We wanna keep everyone in the zone

Now....you do kno...after lunch..Im going to Kerrville the most direct way possible.......

FOR ME...
prob get there by 4....ish....mabe

I'll head down on my own then, thanks for letting me know!

Rod,
My ride will leave from Destination Cycle at 9.
I’d like to cut it off at 7 riders + myself. GrandeLatte
is one of them so 6 open spots. You can include my
phone no on the first page too (713)859-1695 if anyone needs
it. we will be riding paved county roads in the kerrville and F’burg
area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plan on being at Destination Cycle Saturday morning for breakfast w/ 2-4 other riding friends. We'll probably ride pavement for the day. "Camping" at my home here on the outskirts of Kerrville.
Are these 2-4 friends on the list....or additions.....I hafta let Bob kno if we need extra breakfast goodies

Rod, I'm not sure who I'm riding with at this point. Steve suggested I look for a more moderate paced group for Friday and then ride with him Saturday. Do you have space in your Friday crew?

Thx for handling the registration and check in. I'll be leaving the DFW area around 2-4 so I'll see you around 7-9. I'll reimburse you for a share of the site costs. Not sure if the day fee is over and above the site registration or not. If it's included, I assume you'll tell them that others are coming to the site.

I believe the excess fees apply whenever a ranger shows up and counts wheels. This is my first time to the park so we're all learning :-) We'll leave the light on for you!

With sKatz absconding the way she is-you darn absconder you! :lol2:

Looks like Monica, JT and I will enjoy the Super Relaxed Route ourselves.

This is an all pavement wander down skinny ranch roads. We’ll leave from Destination Cycle and be back in time for dinner. With stops for refueling/refreshing as desired.

Of course, you could always be relaxed on Friday... * wink wink *

Abscon-Derp and I will be sad to leave. Breakfast? Yes? Please?

Back