• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

sun appears on Coast..

Lucydad

Forum Supporter
All,
Could it really be true? Sun appeared yesterday here on the Gulf Coast. And, warm enough for a ride this afternoon, and even tomorrow?
Is the long dismal winter breaking? Spring on way? MV turn today, Guzzi got a run Sunday afternoon.

Monica

Forum Supporter
The sun was out yesterday here, it was beautiful. Windy as all get out for most the day but gosh it was beautiful. It was warm enough to go ride. I had to change after training and go to basketball practice, otherwise I would have hopped on the bike. If you can go ride, go ride!

South Tex

Forum Supporter
I was out in the garden yesterday enjoying that mysterious yellow orb in the sky. Woke up this morning and thought I had a rash! Nope it was just sunburn :sun:

Vec

the DR650 took me almost a hundred miles yesterday with no particular destination in mind out here in the hill country on back roads between kerrville, Center point, Comfort Tx, turning randomly at unknown backroad intersections .... it was a good ride, with great scenery.

drfood

Forum Supporter
We need 2 or 3 HARD FREEZES in Houston to take care of all of the bugs and the like. I'd rather have the next 5 or 6 weeks at of below 50F.

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Yeah, I could do without the Love Bugs this year... Most of the rest I don't mind as much.

Lucydad

Forum Supporter
I took the Italian Terror, otherwise known at Betttina out for a 60 mile romp. Sunny, and beautiful, but I should have added one more top layer to be totally comfortable. So wonderful to get out for a ride: fun, stress buster and just invigorating. May go again tomorrow if I can fit into my schedule.

Lucydad

Forum Supporter
Back from five days NYC, hope to ride this week, but weather pattern persists. Got another CO trip for late February... more estate business