• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Sunday Breakfast RTE

What's the scoop? Any rides coming up? The weather's been so nice this week, yet I've slacked on riding to work therefore missing out on the wonderful afternoons
Might be a bunch of us riding sunday wont know until tomorrow night where

anything going on in the future?
I live in Helotes and have been looking for a group to ride with.

There should be Ride to Eat somewhere this Sunday. The TWT Meet N Greet is usually the second Sunday of the month. Watch the Upcoming Rides board on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray, why don’t you pick someplace for Sunday that I can get in a couple hours. Maybe down your way, so some of your new buddies can make it. And here’s a copy of the photo I took of you last week. It does add 50 pounds,lol.

How about we enjoy a burger in Medina at the Apple Store? I can be there around 11:00- 11:30. Or we could meet at Sisterdale earlier and ride

over together.

I should be able to get to Kendalia by 9:45, Sisterdale by 10 or slightly afterwards. Let me know which works the best for you. Anybody else is welcome to meet up with us at one of those locations or come meet us at Medina @ the Apple Store around 11:15 or so. Ray, aka, Porcupine, I’ll contact Salisbury.

so Ray, where in SA do you live? where could you and I meet Sunday morning?

West side. Out Potranco. I could meet you at the shell in Helotes if you want to ride to Kendalia or Sisterdale.

West side. Out Potranco. I could meet you at the shell in Helotes if you want to ride to Kendalia or Sisterdale.

I might try to make this one If i dont stay up too late saturday. Hear the weather is supposed to be chilly

so Ray, where in SA do you live? where could you and I meet Sunday morning?

Viffer07 let's meet at the shell in Helotes at 8:45 tomorrow. Anyone else wanting to ride, meet us there. We are going to meet some other riders in Kendalia at 945 and then take the long way to Medina to eat lunch at the Apple Store if you can't make it in morning.

Oh, poop on a stick! I'd already committed for a Sunday activity before I saw this. Bah!
I avoid sugar, but the ice cream with warm cider sauce at the Apple store is worth riding out for all by itself.
And one must treat oneself occasionally, mustn't one?

Sounds good! Gimme a call Pat2102133118
Hope to not slow you down cause I be an ole fart.
would you be interested in a 2007 st 1300 seat? Left over from my go fast days?
Viffer07 let's meet at the shell in Helotes at 8:45 tomorrow. Anyone else wanting to ride, meet us there. We are going to meet some other riders in Kendalia at 945 and then take the long way to Medina to eat lunch at the Apple Store if you can't make it in morning.

see you there

Oh, poop on a stick! I'd already committed for a Sunday activity before I saw this. Bah!
I avoid sugar, but the ice cream with warm cider sauce at the Apple store is worth riding out for all by itself.
And one must treat oneself occasionally, mustn't one?

Avoid sugar too but once a year I'll ride up into the chisos basin and treat myself to whatever cobbler and ice cream is on the menu at the lodge. That time of year approaches very soon. :trust:

Pretty good turn out, nine bikes. Pat with his wee strom, Patrick on a beautiful VFR, a nice Valkyrie, 4 ST1300s and 2 wings. Burgers were great, apple ice cream was better. And the weather, wow. Good to be alive.

Let’s do it again.

Back