• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

[SOLD] Super Motoard Wheels and tires KTM RFS bikes

Doktor

Reaction score
First Name
Marty
I'm selling my Warp 9 supermotard wheels and tires that will fit any RFS KTM.
This also includes the disk brake bracket since the brake rotor is much larger.

$500 no shipping but I am willing to meet somewhere in the Austin area for pickup.

This was a ton of fun on the bike but, with 4 bikes I just never use them

The tires are Continental Sport Attacks and stick like glue on a sub 300 lb bike.

There's a rotor mounted magnet if you're running a Trail Tech dash so the speedo will still work.

I ran it with a 15 tooth front sprocket and it was easy to cruise at 60-65MPH until your butt got tired of the seat.

Text five one two nine66 8346 anytime on weekends or weekdays before 8:00pm.

IMG_1548.jpg
IMG_1549.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought, but have not picked up yet, a 2008 250 XC-F, do you know if these will these fit the rear swingarm (worried about width).

Also, I need to look into it more, but I thought they changed axel size some time after sometime around 2012. Do you know if that's accurate?

Edit:. Found this online, so it may help to know what year model bike they came off of:

"2012 when KTM changed from its 20mm rear axle to a 25mm rear axle. Now, for 2015, they dropped the previous 26mm front axle for a smaller 22mm axle (which allows them to change the trail without changing the triple clamp offset)."

If I can make sure they fit, I'll take them. I'm in Cedar Park

Last edited:
I THINK that if they were used on a pre 2012 bike, they should work. The Warp 9 website show the same 4.25 width rim on a 2008 530 and 250.

So, if used on a pre 2012 KTM, I'll take them. If newer, I'll need to see if I can make them work before committing.

I'll send a text as noted tomorrow.

I THINK that if they were used on a pre 2012 bike, they should work. The Warp 9 website show the same 4.25 width rim on a 2008 530 and 250.

So, if used on a pre 2012 KTM, I'll take them. If newer, I'll need to see if I can make them work before committing.

I'll send a text as noted tomorrow.

I think they will work but, if you want to make sure, I'd call Warp9 and verify. They've always been helpful whenever I've had a question. Width won't be an issue, if anything changed, it might be axle diameter.

What year model bike did you use them on?

Cool. I'll take them. I'll text you in a bit.

Any idea how old the tires are?

I'll have to look on the side of the tires. I don't know off the top of my head but, just guessing I'd say 2014-2015? Maybe newer. They aren't any older than that I think.

Sure text me and we can figure out where to meet.

Very nice to meet you. Thanks for the wheels!

Back