• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Supercross predictions (COULD BE SPOILERS)

I second that motion. But, to be honest, I have never thought much of him. He ought to go back to the 250s and learn how to race.
I'm of the unpopular opinion that 94 shouldn't have put hisself in that position. Smart racing and he wouldn't have got stuck behind him. Of course Wilson should have gave the line up also. Lesson learned by all of them.

Yep Dean knew what was up, I am sure he saw what was coming out of one of the bowl turns behind him. Ken should have just blown through him at the first opportunity instead of trying to take the outside long way around pass and playing nice. Webb took advantage of a position offered to him by a teammate who clearly saw the blue flag at multiple locations on that lap

He should have put a move on him like young Jett did in the 250s

A friend was trying his first TORCS race yesterday, asked for tips, one that I gave him was not to follow, pass quick and move on.

"I don’t really know what to say. Just another bad situation!?😆 i don’t know. Should have been my win. I m sure everyone saw what was going on but after being stuck behind Dean for too long i ended up hitting his back wheel over the wall and almost crashed and then almost jumped into the back of him on the last lap and just like that i slipped into second.

Lots of valuable points again that got taken.

Anyway. @deanwilson15 and i are cool. Not going to hold grudges and get over it. We have lots of racing ahead of us. Seems like i never pick the easy route anyway. Where is the fun in that😄. I am just happy to be racing with and for my family. Life is better that way

@honda_racing_us @redbull @foxracing @breitling_usa @canyon_na @thefamilie_

📸 @align.with.us"

FB_IMG_1611512426149.jpg

Yea, Dean apologized and KR seems to be able to take it in some manner of stride, but I am willing to be the next guy to slow down
may well get punted off course.

I'm of the unpopular opinion that 94 shouldn't have put hisself in that position. Smart racing and he wouldn't have got stuck behind him. Of course Wilson should have gave the line up also. Lesson learned by all of them.
I agree; Roczen isn't an aggressive racer and sometimes doesn't make good choices. There were several opportunities in the first race where he could have taken the lead, but just waited and fortunately it worked out for him. In the first race of the series last weekend, he had several opportunities to pass Barcia, but it looked like he just didn't want to do it.

If Ken Roczen got docked 4 points for missing one Red Cross flag, what should the penalty be for ignoring 5 - 10 blue flags?[emoji848]
You have to be a title contender for a points penalty to matter in my opinion.

Guys like Dean rely on bonuses for positions, that would be a better punishment.

But racing is racing, I had lappers take their time moving yesterday. Dealing with that is part of the game.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

KR may have swept in Indy. but needs to watch out for the Webb Wagon after Orlando, he did it fair and square!! GO #2!!

Roczen is on fire.... Style for miles, awesome international superstar. I love the way he bounced back with a three-Peet after the blue flag craziness. Probably should have not deleted those Indy races so I could watch the again since the power is on😎

Maybe a good time to revisit this thread.... Things sure have changed in the last two weeks!

Ol' Tomac proved his fire in Daytona (a record-tying 5 wins!), but last night... Just back to the same consistent inconsistencies. I'll keep rooting, but he looks out of the title.

And so does Ken. Not numerically, but mentally. Seems Coop has gotten into his head. A flip of 9 points in a night is big, really big. Can he pull his big boy pants on and finally win a title??

Plessinger.... That man has come alive! Great to see, just a fun guy to watch.

What do you folks think?

Yep, Cooper is in Roczn`s head ,bad.. And AP is a blast to watch and having fun..

Was disappointed in Roczen; bad starts and generally didn’t seem to be making an effort.

Headed over to Arlington this weekend to watch live. Looking forward to it.
Enjoy. Wish I could go this year... Always a great show in Jerry-world!

Looking forward to tonight's race! Roczen is such a machine, shouldn't even be racing after what he has been though. It will be great to see if he wins the title. However, he has been the focus of so much attention since 2018.... And has yet to deliver. Can I admit to rooting against him just because I like to go against the grain?

Even though I'm Honda all the way and a Roczen fan, I'm pretty sure he's done. Sexton actually looked pretty good last weekend in Atlanta.

Man - what a great race! Fun show to watch this weekend, looking forward to Tuesday!

Roczen .... what is there to say? Ricky and Leigh spent very little time talking about him, though the overall coverage focused on the Roczen-Webb battle was already made. I, for one, am pleased to have the break. It would be great to see KR win a Supercross title, but we have spent the last - what, four years? - focused on a guy who always has an excuse or someone to blame. Absolutely incredible that he rides so well, much less rides at all, after everything he has been through. The hype followed by lackluster results has been exhausting. I never thought something would make me root for Cooper Webb, certainly didn't think it would be Roczen.

Tomac - too little early in the season, as per the norm. Love watching the guy perform as he did Saturday, but it is hard to see a path to title repeat with 4 races to go.

Back