• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Supercross predictions (COULD BE SPOILERS)

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Thoughts on this prediction? I think 1 is good choice and 9 will move up.
FB_IMG_1609294030668.jpg

I haven't been keeping up too closely. but surprised Fernandez isn't in the top 10.

Last edited:
I haven't been keeping up to closely. but surprised Fernandez isn't in the top 10.
He broke his hand, so might actually not be ready for the start of the season. Manhandling a 450 might be a bit more demanding too.

My prediction is that the TV coverage will be spotty. Looks like you have to subscribe to a Peacock package this year for Supercross and/or Motocross if you want all the live coverage. Not an NBCsports package. And I can't find anything about free live coverage yet.

Just hoping the psycho mayor and idiot judge don't lock us out of the stadium.

Just hoping the psycho mayor and idiot judge don't lock us out of the stadium.
I hadn't considered that. She likes authority. Maybe s/x is so small she'll miss knowing about it. Maybe.

All the talk, all the predictions .... as (almost) always, it is a bit hard to tell before we even get started. But two certainties have my daughter and me both stoked:

1. There is an incredible depth of talent slated to line up in the 450s this season, guaranteeing some fantastic racing!

2. Supercross is the distraction we all need right now!

So, that said ....

Thoughts & Predictions:

Eli comes on late - will it be soon enough for another title? His summer performance sure wasn't up to par.

It simply may be too late for Roczen, and Musquin is too nice on the track.

Anderson seems content to chill in the 3rd-7th zone.

Barcia tends to start the season well and fade ... maybe this is to be his best season?

Webb is a danger to himself and occasionally to those around him - but he has the speed and chops to carry another title.

The young guns have so much to learn, but they bring unbelievable skill - Sexton, Cianciarulo may really surprise us.

Mookie Stewart is starting to hit his stride. He ain't Bubba, but we haven't seen everything he has to offer yet.

My money is on ZachO for the title. Webb, Tomac, Roczen, and Sexton round out the top 5 .... you decide the order.

:popcorn:

Edit - I am a Tomac fan and will cheer him until the end.

If you paid for NBC Gold last year,it’s supposed to be free this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the talk, all the predictions .... as (almost) always, it is a bit hard to tell before we even get started. But two certainties have my daughter and me both stoked:

1. There is an incredible depth of talent slated to line up in the 450s this season, guaranteeing some fantastic racing!

2. Supercross is the distraction we all need right now!

So, that said ....

Thoughts & Predictions:

Eli comes on late - will it be soon enough for another title? His summer performance sure wasn't up to par.

It simply may be too late for Roczen, and Musquin is too nice on the track.

Anderson seems content to chill in the 3rd-7th zone.

Barcia tends to start the season well and fade ... maybe this is to be his best season?

Webb is a danger to himself and occasionally to those around him - but he has the speed and chops to carry another title.

The young guns have so much to learn, but they bring unbelievable skill - Sexton, Cianciarulo may really surprise us.

Mookie Stewart is starting to hit his stride. He ain't Bubba, but we haven't seen everything he has to offer yet.

My money is on ZachO for the title. Webb, Tomac, Roczen, and Sexton round out the top 5 .... you decide the order.

:popcorn:

Edit - I am a Tomac fan and will cheer him until the end.
What about #9‽

If you paid for NBC Gold last year,it’s supposed to be free this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T'would be nice!

I got an email informing me that the access will shift to Peacock. Also, the email promised access of the 2020 summer MX replays would be available until May 1, 2021.

Looks like $9.99 / mo or $99 / yr for full access to Supercross, Lucas MX, and tons of other stuff my family won't watch. Slightly higher price than last year with more content.

Webb, Tomac or Osborne will win the title.

Stamp it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Back