• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Supercross predictions (COULD BE SPOILERS)

If he stays healthy I see more from him!!

Agreed! Cianciarulo may just have the chops to run the tables on these older guys. We didn't get to see enough of him on the big bike indoors in 2020. Both he and Sexton carry a maturity and confidence that few other riders do so early in their career at the premier level. Undoubtedly, these two are title contenders in the next couple of years.

It's gonna be fun!

:trust: Getting closer!

Sounds like Ferrandis is IN! Wonder if I need to recalculate my top 5 .....

595799F3-D2E8-47AA-AE39-5CA31F74114C.jpeg

SPOILER, seems the guy that won didn't get a lot of love from TWT! lol

Link may not work without facebook, not sure.

It ended up being boring, besides a short battle in the 450 main.

Props to both guys for leading every lap

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

It ended up being boring, besides a short battle in the 450 main.

Props to both guys for leading every lap

To me more times than not, that is S/X, sometimes you get some battles watch Tomac come from behind when he's in the mood. Much prefer outdoors! Still it's fun to be amazed by their talent.

To me more times than not, that is S/X, sometimes you get some battles watch Tomac come from behind when he's in the mood. Much prefer outdoors! Still it's fun to be amazed by their talent.
That was Osborne last night in my opinion, first turn crash and worked his way back up.
Anderson faded bad on the last two laps.
Webb did nothing at all.

Phoenix handlebars own Logan Karnow put the bars in the main event for the first time which is great for a small brand that I try to push as much as possible

I second that motion. But, to be honest, I have never thought much of him. He ought to go back to the 250s and learn how to race.

Back