• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Suspension rebuild and tire mount/dismount

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
My bike only has about 17k miles but the suspension has recently started to feel very hash so I'd like to get it looked at and either adjusted or rebuilt. My question is, who in the Ft Worth area would you guys recommend? I used to have Scott at Cycle Werkz (West Freeway in ft Worth) but he is no longer the owner and I haven't been by to see what the place is like now.

Second, I am going to get my wheels powder coated and need a place to remove and reinstall the tires (I'll bring them to the place off the bike) and again was wondering who you would recommend.

Thanks in advance!

I am in Southwest Fort Worth. I have a tire machine and would be happy to remove and replace your tires. I have a static balancer as well. Not scratching new powder coat around the edge of the rim is a gamble. Let me know.

SOT in Richardson in has done lots of motorcycle wheel powdercoating, do yourself a favor and remove the bearings
SOT Abrasives & Equipment Job Shop
1681 Firman Drive

I am in Southwest Fort Worth. I have a tire machine and would be happy to remove and replace your tires. I have a static balancer as well. Not scratching new powder coat around the edge of the rim is a gamble. Let me know.
I will keep this info, you're probably not far from me, I'm in Burleson.

THANK YOU!!!

Back