• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Suzuki GSX-1250 Bandit 1250

JohnT

Reaction score
Sold my Suzuki a couple of years ago due to health reasons and have had all of these parts for around 4- 5 years. My Suzuki was perfect and never used any of the spares. Parts can be seen in the images and include throttle body complete with injectors, all of the plugs, cables, etc. and would be perfect for someone doing a stage 1 conversion. It’s a complete bolt on assy. Trans, clutch, head, cases, crank, cylinders are all perfect and a good engine can be put together if you damaged your engine…stator cover was damaged and gone. Many parts including some plastic, hoses, abs module, brake parts, clutch cylinder, wiring harness and many more I forgot about. Not all parts shown in images. This is a great deal for someone with a 1250 and will take 550.00 for everything. 300.00 for the throttle body. Check what some of the wreckers are asking for parts and you’ll realize this package is a steal. Would like to sell all together. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0802.JPG
    IMG_0802.JPG
    330.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0799.JPG
    IMG_0799.JPG
    323.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0541 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0541 - Copy.JPG
    298 KB · Views: 125
  • Transs..jpg
    Transs..jpg
    57 KB · Views: 143
  • Head.jpg
    Head.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Cylinders.jpg
    Cylinders.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Clutch Assy..jpg
    Clutch Assy..jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Case.jpg
    Case.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Bandit Parts3.jpg
    Bandit Parts3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
  • Bandit Parts1.jpg
    Bandit Parts1.jpg
    1,003.7 KB · Views: 114
  • ABS Control.jpg
    ABS Control.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 110
Wouldn't happen to have a black cowling, would you? Mine has lost the plastic tab that the wraparound dash bolts to just outboard of the instrument panel. Wouldn't hurt to have a spare regulator/rectifier either, as I've already fried two. tia,
t110

Wouldn't happen to have a black cowling, would you? Mine has lost the plastic tab that the wraparound dash bolts to just outboard of the instrument panel. Wouldn't hurt to have a spare regulator/rectifier either, as I've already fried two. tia,
t110

Unfortunately the bike took a front hit and all of the front plastic was damaged badly. This was not my bike and I bought the remaining usable parts from a fellow in Alberta. He broke the engine down...for what reason I don't know. What I have is primarily whats in the images and everything is in great shape. I inspected everything when I got the parts and all is fine other than the parts that were damaged-broken. Right now I would just like to get close to what I have invested in the parts. Make me an offer if interested. Thanks

Back