• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Suzuki VL-800 and Velorex Sidecar For Sale

Reaction score
Good Condition, Complete sidecar rig. Handles good and goes straight. Serviced and ready to go. Located in Coldspring, Texas. Assistance with delivery is negotiable.
A donation to TWT will be made if it sells from this forum. If you need more information or pictures call me. 936-239-0438

Thanks for looking, Bud...

Attachments

• SC Side.JPG
    SC Side.JPG
    308.5 KB · Views: 1,195
  • SC Front.JPG
    SC Front.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 356
  • SC Rear.JPG
    SC Rear.JPG
    466.7 KB · Views: 779
Last edited:
Help ! My garage is over-flowing. I need to sell this machine. I will separate if someone is interested in either the motorcycle or sidecar. 2003 Suzuki for $1500.00
Velorex sidecar for $2000.00. Did you notice I also reduced the total price?

Bud...

Have you posted this over at sidecar.com forum? I didn't get any bite over there but for this price, someone will bite.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've had it on sidecar.com and Houston CL since April 8th. I think sidecars are difficult to sell, the right person has to come along at just the right time. Yours sold real quick, but the bike was a liter bike and looked like a center fold. Mine is just an inexpensive starter rig.

Later, Bud...

... Mine is just an inexpensive starter rig....

I receive several inquiries a year re: just such. This rully rigged combination is less than new sidecar alone. And I've traveled along side this rig a number of times - it always performed just fine.

A new sidecar enthusiast should purchase this and be preparing for our upcoming regional sidecar events in October 2019 in the Big Thicket and April 2020 in Llano, as well as the 2020 national sidecar rally at Iron Mountain in Hatfield, Arkansas the 1st week of June 2020.

Last edited:
Lee, thanks for the endorsement... but I can't find any info on the October event in the Big thicket. I did find the Possum Kingdom Sidecar Jamboree, October 11th. Hope to see you at one of the get-togethers.

Later, Bud...

Hi Bud,
Details are pending, but for general planning purposes, location & dates for upcoming sidecar events are:
Big Thicket/Indian Reservation campground last weekend October 2019;
Llano City Park 1st weekend April 2020; and
USCA national rally in Hatfield 1st weekend June 2020.

Put a new rear tire on last week. Rode it to the local watering hole and before I got parked someone asked to go for a ride. This rig is ready for some fun.

Later, Bud...

Back