• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Swingerclub San Lugano

Reaction score

SWING - the brand name of a well-known 3-wheel manufacturer from Germany for its sidecar.
Swingerclub is a name for the drivers of these unusually swinging 3-wheels.
At the 5th Alpen Schwenker Treffen this time we went to Trentino. With 5 tricycles we caused quite a stir, especially since these vehicles are unfortunately not allowed in Italy.

Information about this exclusive vehicle type can be found in German under

Because every time you turn right you knee your partner in the noggin!

Weird. I'm not sure what the practical purpose of these contraptions is supposed to be, but once you connect one to an adventure bike, it's no longer an adventure bike. Go off road and it's likely more of a scrape-up-the-sidecar-get-stuck-and-crash-a-lot motorcycle.

Weird. I'm not sure what the practical purpose of these contraptions is supposed to be, but once you connect one to an adventure bike, it's no longer an adventure bike. Go off road and it's likely more of a scrape-up-the-sidecar-get-stuck-and-crash-a-lot motorcycle.
I think that's probably true for trailers too.
But honestly this looks cool but if nobody in the video was using it for other than a trailer, why not use a trailer?

Back