• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Talimena ride next month.

We're camping @ Mt Nebo SP then riding a loop north on Friday. Saturday either ride a different route north, or find a loop south.

When we get up there I'll post in this thread. We are staying at the CMA HQ, Iron Mountain.

Cool...if we time it right we might get a good group going and grab some lunch during the ride. I'll be picking routes based on Butler so it should be good.

Sent from my SM-G900H

Time your arrival to the top of the hill for hi-noon, we had an excellent lunch at the restaurant on top.

Sorry I missed this with yall, and I just got back from a solo trip.

Stayed in Mena, and did the Scenic Drive about 5 times. Went west to 144 called "the Indian Trail", and did a trip to Hot Springs also.

Yep, I am a CMA member, but I don't really know why you couldn't camp there.

cmausa.org is the main web site. Click on the green iron mountain logo button thing on the left side of the screen.

Yep, I am a CMA member, but I don't really know why you couldn't camp there.

cmausa.org is the main web site. Click on the green iron mountain logo button thing on the left side of the screen.

Wish I woulda known that. I'm a CM, but not a member of CMA.

Back