• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tapatalk errors: can't see full sized attachments and sometimes cannot post new threads

You should see a full size inline image of my son on a TTR50E below
SVF_1264.jpg

You should see an inline thumbnail attachment of a green lizard below
SVF_1314.jpg

And finally, you should see three images that are end of message attachments and are NOT inline.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• SVF_1374.jpg
    SVF_1374.jpg
    719.4 KB · Views: 128
  • SVF_1376.jpg
    SVF_1376.jpg
    713.3 KB · Views: 119
  • SVF_1377.jpg
    SVF_1377.jpg
    684.6 KB · Views: 124
What I see on TT is ALL of the images, however the first and second images which are inline are both the same size and they have the filename and file size showing with the image just like a regular end of message attachment.

That said, at least I CAN see ALL the images!!

I don't use TT very often so I just checked and I see all five images with file name and they are all same size. I went back and looked at the pic ASPR posted of his KTM and I see 2 full size pictures. Yesterday I just saw scribbles. Don't know much about TT but it seems to be working for me.

TT post: Ok....here's anuther TT quirk.....not that we need more of em......
Since the server change I hadn't been able to see messages on TT..... Then...after that last fix which cured the pic problem....voila! Messages....& it lasted about a week....but now.... No more messages ...until I go net direct to TWT......
I can still see pics tho

Edit: Net post
Now TT wont load

Last edited:
I haven't changed anything with TT in a while.

I am wondering if there are issues with folks not using the most recent version of the app on their phones :ponder:

I can see images and messages, and I can post. But, I am using TT pro (the paid version).

Well looks like this same problem has reared up it's ugly head again.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

How about now?

I updated some add-ons and the software automatically re-enabled one that was set as disabled.

Back