• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TARA DFW North December Happenings

tperk314

Forum Supporter
Merry Christmas! Hope everyone survived Thanksgiving with no problems!

First Tuesday: December is always a busy time for everyone. I think we should skip the 1st Tuesday meet this month. Will fire it up again for January.

Dirt Bike Day: The weather forecast for this weekend is good. I think we should try to get in a day of riding before it gets nasty. Be sure to post up if you are interested in going out Saturday 12/2. Right now I'm working on Saturday, but if several riders want to meet up...I can probably trade to get the day off. No real preference where to go...we have 4 options: Red River, Bridgeport, Barnwell, or Trophy Club. Be sure to mention your riding preference if you post up as wanting to go.

As always...if you want to set up a ride...either ADV or Dualsport...post it here. Also feel free to use the TARA DFW email list to let other riders know.

If you aren't on the TARA email contact list...and want your name added, just send me your name, email, hometown, type bikes, and cell (if you want it posted), and I will add you. Either send the info here by PM, or text: 214-924-9350.

Get in as much riding as you can...before winter sets in! Maybe Santa will bring you a new bike...:flip:

tperk314

Forum Supporter
I will be at Red River Saturday by 9AM. I will be in my grey Chevy truck...may have a bike trailer...not sure. I will hang the banner on it...so if you see me, pull in and park. I will bring a gas grill. Bring anything you want for lunch and cook it up. If I'm not at the truck...I'm out riding on the trails. Feel free to pull in alongside and make yourself at home. See you Saturday!:rider:

tperk314

Forum Supporter
:flip:Tomorrow...Red River...Be there or be square!

I should be there between 8-9...probably stay until 3 or so.

See you there.

tperk314

Forum Supporter
A tough group of guys survived another brutal North Texas winter day (ain't global warming great) up at Red River. Great day + good guys + park not crowded = perfect Saturday!:clap:

ps:glad you're ok Jet