• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TARA DFW North January 2019 Happenings

tperk314

Forum Supporter
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone!:party: I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday season.

The 1st Tuesday in January falls on New Year's Day. Gonna pass on that. I think we will probably take the month off as far as the get-together goes. However...there are things going on...in January and early Spring!

The International Motorcycle Show comes to Dallas January 4-6. The web link is: http://www.motorcycleshows.com/city/dallas-tx-1

General Lee is putting on the Redneck Ramble again in April. It will be the last weekend. He told me that it will be an all new route. Check out the site for the latest info: www.dualsportuniverse.com

You all know how winter in Texas is...it can be snowing today & 75 tomorrow. My guess is there will be a few short notice rides pop up in January! Remember...everyone is welcome to post up anything they want here. If you are planning a ride...let us know.

Once again...Merry Christmas. Have a great season...be careful & have fun!:rider:

tperk314

Forum Supporter
Forgot to mention...those folks who look for ethanol-free gas for their bikes have another option. The new Bucees in Denton has ethanol-free gas (regular) at most of their pumps. It's $3/gallon (If you happen to drive a diesel vehicle...their price today was $2.11). The station is on the southbound side of I-35...just south of Loop 288. I don't know whether other Bucees are adding the option or not.

TP