• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Beautiful evening. Even cruising down 287 was pleasant. I saw a red light in my mirror and thought there was a fire truck coming up behind me in the distance. On second glance, I realized it was the setting sun. Nice.

Excellent meal at Enchiladas Ole’. I’d happily go there again.

Good to meet y’all, too. See you for another Tuesday dinner or Saturday breakfast.

-Jeff

Last edited:
I've been there before and it is darn good eating. Just be warned.... the spiciest level is REALLY hot.

I wish we could go tonight but we are going to be packing up for an upcoming motorbike trip we have.
Yes, they don't mess around with the spice. I like spicy food and I go with the medium.

I have been at every Ice Cream night waiting to see the new bike.

Yes, they don't mess around with the spice. I like spicy food and I go with the medium.

I have been at every Ice Cream night waiting to see the new bike.
Well don't worry about this Friday as we will be in New Mexico with said new bike. :rider:

But soon... I promise.

First time there and it was good and spicy. Traffic around University was iffy. Lots of bad drivers.

First time there and it was good and spicy. Traffic around University was iffy. Lots of bad drivers.
After you left a bunch of cops went racing south on University with their lights and sirens on. At least 12 of them passed us. Probably more. And the police copter too. So they were probably on top of those bad drivers.

I’m in Pennsylvania this week and then heading to Wisconsin next week so y’all can step up and plan these without me. The original deal was whoever posted first picked the place. And that is still the deal.

@c_m_shooter I think told me about the restaurant chain Good N Plenty. I passed one in Lancaster Co. yesterday, but I wasn’t hungry so I missed it. I’ll have to go back.

Attachments

• 20210801_201958.jpg
    20210801_201958.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 112
Back