• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Dang it, I was planning on riding the scooter out but I just got a work transport put on my calendar for 7P. Have fun. Rode the cycle to the gym today and took the long way home.

Trying a new place :shock: Supposed to be good burgers. Only one way to find out.

Fuel 2.0 Bar and Grill
2616 E Belknap St, Fort Worth, TX 76111

This is not far from Momma Mia's.

It could be interesting. It might be a biker bar. Well, we'll fit in if you're riding.

And the weather forecast (if you believe in those things) looks to be good tomorrow. 70º is the high with sun.

Trying a new place :shock: Supposed to be good burgers. Only one way to find out.

Fuel 2.0 Bar and Grill
2616 E Belknap St, Fort Worth, TX 76111

This is not far from Momma Mia's.

It could be interesting. It might be a biker bar. Well, we'll fit in if you're riding.
Don't get us in any fights. I might ride the scooter which might be a fight starter.

Parking lot always full of Harleys, it's a biker bar..
Have fun..
Yeah pics don't look promising. I am a maybe now. I had to drive into office just now. Don't know how long I will be. I think someone forgot to tell me some stuff

Ok, It's definitely a Bar and grill (51%). The people were very nice, especially Raymond and Tesa. They have a very good cajun chef, the only problem is the kitchen is open Wednesday through Sunday. Closed Monday and Tuesday. But they gave us a free beer and cards good for a free burger.

We went down the road and ate Italian. It was a nice meal.

Another new place. This one in Lake Worth.

Jimmy’s Big Burger
6334 Lake Worth Blvd, Lake Worth, TX 76135

It’s in the same shopping center as Ginger Brown’s Cafe.

Get there early ‘cause they close early. (8:00).

Last edited:
Back