• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Reaction score
First Name
David
This is the Tuesday night Meet and Greet for Tarrant County Texas. Skip to the bottom and see where we're meeting this Tuesday.

Weather is forecast to be much better than you'd expect here is August. Lets get together and eat. Not sure what happened last week, but Mexican sounds good to me at this moment. My wife wants me to eat with you so she gets a break from me. :trust: So help her get a break from me and be at:

Fuzzy's Tacos on race street.

See you there. :sun:

Last edited:
Re: Tarrant Co M&G - 8/23/16 - 7:00ish pm

I'll try to make it out :).

Sent from my iPhone

I'm in!

A strong maybe

I gotta pick up a bike cover 12 miles from there so I'll be there.

I gotta pick up a bike cover 12 miles from there so I'll be there.

Can you bring the "thingamabob" so we can see it with our own eyes and figure it out? Starting to eat at me a bit. :confused:

Me and the Dragin Lady are in. We will be four wheeling it.

I also have a suggestion. Would it give anyone heartburn if we made a running thread for this event similar to the one for Ice Cream Bikes? We could still play it the same way we have, with whoever thinks of a location first posting it, but we would have the advantage of being subscribed and not having to go looking for the thread each week. I would be happy to start one and put it on the calendar. Something like: "The Somewhat Regular Tuesday Night M&G @ 7ish PM The first post would give details of how it works and to see the last post

Comments? shotgunblasts?

Tarrant Co M&G - 8/23/16 - 7:00ish pm

I don't have it with me its in mineral wells with my dad.

Crew Chief I'm down for that idea as well.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

I also have a suggestion. Would it give anyone heartburn if we made a running thread for this event similar to the one for Ice Cream Bikes? We could still play it the same way we have, with whoever thinks of a location first posting it, but we would have the advantage of being subscribed and not having to go looking for the thread each week. I would be happy to start one and put it on the calendar. Something like: "The Somewhat Regular Tuesday Night M&G @ 7ish PM The first post would give details of how it works and to see the last post

Comments? shotgunblasts?

I don't like change! LOL

What a great turn out tonight.

New bikes, new and old friends and a guy on Harley that wanted to race me...

So.......did you win?

Sent from my iPhone

I didn't see what you were riding tonight, but what ever it was he must have been drunk.:loco:

I didn't see what you were riding tonight, but what ever it was he must have been drunk.:loco:

I am guessing the "Warning I Brake for Harley's" sticker on the Tenere got him fired up.:lol2:

I am guessing the "Warning I Brake for Harley's" sticker on the Tenere got him fired up.:lol2:

Well you know what they say about people who can't take a joke.

Well you know what they say about people who can't take a joke.

What do they say?

I was at 121/Sylvania when a guy on an HD came up next to me at the light. He said something I couldn't hear (music going) and then asked which way I was going and then ran the light. :doh:

I think we should try Dino's next door next week just to prove a point.
Bring a Ball Peen Hammer Rich. Don bring a Bowie Knife. We'll settle this.
:mrgreen:

Comments? shotgunblasts?

I think this is a good idea. Makes it a little easier to keep track of this event. I'll just edit the thread name on this thread and we can go from there. See if it sticks.

What a great turn out tonight.

New bikes, new and old friends and a guy on Harley that wanted to race me...

Yep, a great turnout tonight, Nice meeting you UB74 and seeing everyone else.

I like that Fuzzy's location, except for the drunk harley riders next door.

Seeing that most wanted to continue using this thread.....

Anyone wanna make a suggestion? If not, I will probably be at Ole South Pancake House off University in FtW. I got a Groupon to use.

I am out this week. Work is getting in the way of fun again.

I'd like to, but work is keeping me here in the office. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back