• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

Ok now I am a maybe. Do I eat tacos or do I attend a teleconference concerning a multi family investment. Decisions, decisions.......

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
Got a serious case of cabin fever, where is this weeks Tuesday gonna be?
Usually the way this works is the first person to post gets to pick. So that's you. I try to keep it somewhat centrally located in the middle of the county so its equally inconvenient to everyone. The other criteria is good parking.

Traxx

Forum Supporter
Okay, almost dead center of Tarrant Co. is Fuel City in Haltom.
1715 Haltom Rd, Haltom City, TX 76117

Last edited:

Crew Chief

Forum Supporter
There may be legitimate reasons for pulling a "sharky" (named for he person that originated the concept), however heckling will still be called for.

I hope he gets to feeling better soon. Dizziness sucks.

Traxx

Forum Supporter
I accused him of pubic drunkenness and my Wife was worried that he is pregnant. He says he has it figured out now. Apparently it’s bad to sleep with your knuckle in your temple.
Hope to see Y’all in a few weeks. It’s back to Sea for me.

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
Putting a new battery in the AT tomorrow. It's 2 years old and starting to crank slower than normal.
Always a good idea before a trip. Otherwise it may happen during the trip. And its sometimes not easy finding a battery on a trip in, say, New Mexico. :trust:

Of course, that battery developed a short in it. Hard to predict that, it is. (insert Yoda emoji!)

Gotta work a special event. I get to hang out with some VIPS but I will just be the hired help.

I did order some Shad Mounts, PUIG frame sliders, and thinking about an exhaust for the F800R so maybe it will be on by the following Tuesday.

I did ride to RedNeck Heaven last night and found out Monday is Pantless Mondays. :eek2:

Haha. Well they were all in blue iean shorts last night so I think Monday is bikini bottoms. Server was nice and wings were ok.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I’m trying to visualize some of our regulars attending “no pants Monday” and it’s not a happy vision. ��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Customers gotta wear pants and yeah from last night, you would not wanna see some customers pant less. My waitress on the other hand.....

They do have bike parking and I was the only one there in the bike lot but when I left, 2 other bikes were there. I got a 20% discount card from a Poker Run and wife was busy so I figured it was a good time to go. It's been awhile since I had been. Lewisville location better than FtW. The Arlington location is better as well. I gotta a couple nice comments on the VFR and one guy wanted me to wheelie out of there.

There is also a Q spot and Guy's Taco Spot that opened at Texas Live music venue in Arlington I wanna try too. I gotta stop working nights but I do like having my mornings free. Haven't been to Tom's Diner in awhile either.

Last edited:

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
Customers gotta wear pants and yeah from last night, you would not wanna see some customers pant less. My waitress on the other hand.....

They do have bike parking and I was the only one there in the bike lot but when I left, 2 other bikes were there. I got a 20% discount card from a Poker Run and wife was busy so I figured it was a good time to go. It's been awhile since I had been. Lewisville location better than FtW. The Arlington location is better as well. I gotta a couple nice comments on the VFR and one guy wanted me to wheelie out of there.

There is also a Q spot and Guy's Taco Spot that opened at Texas Live music venue in Arlington I wanna try too. I gotta stop working nights but I do like having my mornings free. Haven't been to Tom's Diner in awhile either.
I get it now! This is one of those "breastaurants" like Hooters and Twin Peaks where the food is mediocre, but the waitresses are supposed to be great looking and dressed in tight and/or skimpy clothing. And on Monday there, in bikini bottoms.

Well I met the Mayor, former Mayor, a former Cowboy, and several business leaders. I got a shout out from the boss and ate fufu appetizers so it wasn't a total loss I could not attend.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

2WheelNut

Forum Supporter
Meeting tonight? I'm guessing no since nobody has posted anything so far but I could actually make this one so I thought I'd ask...

Then again...it's probably going to rain...