• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
Meeting tonight? I'm guessing no since nobody has posted anything so far but I could actually make this one so I thought I'd ask...

Then again...it's probably going to rain...
I just got back in town. I was too tired after the 10 hour drive to come out. Next week.

One of these days I’m going to get back on attending Tuesday nights. I’ve been focusing on working on the Frankenstein moped lately. It’s coming along slowly but surely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

I think so. If we do that, I might putt over on the Honda Express.

Ugh, too far for me and nothing to eat there. pass. ya'll enjoy...

But they have world famous gourmet frito pies, plus hot dogs, nachos, taters etc. it’s a great place unless you’re trying to eat healthy.

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tamez
Gotta pickup at 8p so no can do. Maybe next time. I am up in that area somewhat often so I need to try the orange ice tea.

Last edited:

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
Lets do the Italian place at 3124 E Belknap St, Fort Worth, TX 76111

Mamma Mia is the restaurant's name

Last edited:
First Name
Curtis
Last Name
Johnson
I'll throw this up for Ya'll consideration.

Have any of you guys ever eaten at Margaritas in Justin? (Mexican Food) They have a big patio dining room on the back, and I swear you will think you'd have walked into Tijuana. The food is excellent too.
I'm not able to make the longer distance locations at this time, but would love to meet you guys there for some one on one time. I'll explain today at the Pie Run what's been going on the last 2 years. Gonna be a Long Year in the Rhome Home.

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
I'll throw this up for Ya'll consideration.

Have any of you guys ever eaten at Margaritas in Justin? (Mexican Food) They have a big patio dining room on the back, and I swear you will think you'd have walked into Tijuana. The food is excellent too.
I'm not able to make the longer distance locations at this time, but would love to meet you guys there for some one on one time. I'll explain today at the Pie Run what's been going on the last 2 years. Gonna be a Long Year in the Rhome Home.
I saw you, but didn't get a chance to talk with you on Saturday. And I didn't see this until Sunday, or I would've made more of an effort. I can be there this week if you can. Let me know.

First Name
Curtis
Last Name
Johnson
I saw you, but didn't get a chance to talk with you on Saturday. And I didn't see this until Sunday, or I would've made more of an effort. I can be there this week if you can. Let me know.
Sounds like a Plan. 7:00 ish. Things are very iffy here for medical reasons, so I'll post up if I can't make it at the last minute. But you guys will love this restaurant.

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tamez
Told the wife we'd go out tonight and haven't had a burger in over a week due to gut problems. Feel free to join us at Red Robin near NE Mall say 7ish.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tamez
Oops, change of plans for us. I gotta wash SUV so we are going to Jay Jay's Cafe off Little Rd in S. Arl.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
The weather is nice (the rain comes in later) so lets eat. (I eat regardless of the weather)

Fuzzy's on Race Street. I have Ben so I'll be in the truck.

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
No worries. Remind me not to eat here until they finish the road out front. It’s in worse shape today than it was last time.

UncleBuck

Forum Supporter
First Name
Cody
Y’all enjoy the tacos or burrito bowls, my cold and I will remain home tonight. I’m selfish that way.

¡Aclamaciones!

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
Y’all enjoy the tacos or burrito bowls, my cold and I will remain home tonight. I’m selfish that way.

¡Aclamaciones!

Hope you’re feeling better.

958e2400f0cc22ce6ca94b044761c6c0.jpg

Yep, this happened tonight. But it looked like the renovations going on in the patio we’re going to be finished soon. Like in a day or two.