• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

They make a really good burger. I would like to meet y'all there, but I have a work function tonight. :roll: Hope y'all have a great time. See you next week.

I just called and confirmed that they will be open tonight.

200 Carroll St, Fort Worth, TX 76107

Yeah. Great place. Danny and Rose (the owners are great also):eat::eat:

Anyone that goes, be sure to check out the Leonards museum.. It was a Walmart before Walmart was around.. I still have many memories of that place, especially at Christmas..

I think Everybodies would have been considered the Walmart back then. Leonard’s was upmarket. Leonard’s owned Everybodies and they were right across the street from each other.
I’m not coming tonight. Youngest boy wants to take Terri and me out to eat. Trust me,:trust:when he is buying I’m going.:clap:

Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

We went to Panchos Tacos in Atown in the van. Good night for Caldo De Res

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bbed03b9f6d20115c6f0be06219bb77f.jpg

Last edited:
Well, the forecast for Tuesday looks cold and rainy (at least today it is). BUT, Wednesday looks much better. Any interest for moving the Tuesday night thing to Wednesday night instead?

Well, the forecast for Tuesday looks cold and rainy (at least today it is). BUT, Wednesday looks much better. Any interest for moving the Tuesday night thing to Wednesday night instead?

Sure. Weather looks decent and my calendar is empty.......for now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good thinking Dahveed, but I can't make it

Yo Dave, where we going? I'm good for anything except Flying Fish. Probably partial to a burger or maybe a pizza by the slice place?

My calendar should remain clear. Most of the Exec. are traveling since today was Day 1 of our acquisition of a pretty big company.

The TMax needs to be ridden.

Yo Dave, where we going? I'm good for anything except Flying Fish. Probably partial to a burger or maybe a pizza by the slice place?

My calendar should remain clear. Most of the Exec. are traveling since today was Day 1 of our acquisition of a pretty big company.

The TMax needs to be ridden.

Well, if you want Burgers M&O is an easy favorite. Good food, good parking. Or Fred's on the blue bonnet circle in the TCU area.

We just did M&O. How 'bout Freds? We haven't done that in a while.

I’m good with that. The blue bonnet circle location. I’ll post the address when I get to the office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in for dinner, I think I have to skip the ride unfortunately.

Still trying to get over the flu. Staying home tonight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

We're out too. Taking Beth to Shen Yun. Yes, I most certainly am a good husband. What can I say....she mows the yard and wipes down the motorcycle. That stuff eventually catches up to you.

We're out too. Taking Beth to Shen Yun. Yes, I most certainly am a good husband. What can I say....she mows the yard and wipes down the motorcycle. That stuff eventually catches up to you.

did you take the S10 down Mavricks 2 up this year?

Back