• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

The menu looks great David , I am on Grand Dad duty for the next few evenings. See ya for ice cream on Friday.

Louis

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
7:00. But I’ll get there earlier.

I thought I had responded to your earlier inquiry. I wrote the above reply but apparently the computer didn't accept the "post reply" click.

Yeah, that place is tasty!

UncleBuck

Forum Supporter
First Name
Cody
Sorry for late notice - would anyone be up for Fuzzy’s on Race St. @ 6:30 ish. I called this afternoon and they said the road work is done.

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
I don’t know. Come out and eat with us and see for yourself. 😉 Or I’ll send you a photo. I don’t think they did. They have been upgrading the road there for a couple of years. They did build some high end looking apartments down the street. Probably why they fixed the road.

I don’t know. Come out and eat with us and see for yourself. Or I’ll send you a photo. I don’t think they did. They have been upgrading the road there for a couple of years. They did build some high end looking apartments down the street. Probably why they fixed the road.
I’m working on my project moped tonight. They should put in a parking lot on that piece of land next door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dahveed

Forum Supporter
I’m working on my project moped tonight. They should put in a parking lot on that piece of land next door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well the road is fixed, but there is a lot of *** with the design. 🤔 The lot next store was used to store construction supplies on during construction.