• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

I won’t be there tonite, but I’ll call up there & warn them.

There were violations

Manners were in short supply.

60AF1AAF-36F7-43D8-B980-FA82655008C7.jpeg

But you’re phone call warning them worked. I wasn’t given a tray. I guess I didn’t order enough food to justify washing a tray.

Burgers at Brewster’s

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS ALERT! Bigger than Russian Collusion...Bigger than Impeachment!

Our 1st Tuesday meeting place has closed down[emoji30]. El Fenix has closed their Grapevine location after 24 years! Even though they weren't gourmet Mexican...they were friendly folks & treated us right. We have been meeting there for two years.

1st Tuesday is next week...October 1. Obviously we are going to be trying a new place. We're not moving far though...just down to the end of the parking lot. Tuesday we will meet at Boomer Jack's...7pm. Their address is: 201 West State Hwy 114, Grapevine, 76051. They are in the same lot as El Fenix & Spring Creek...on the east end...next to Main street. They have a private room that we will be using. I've never actually been there to eat, but the place has always been packed, since it opened last year, (its the old Joe's Crab Shack) so hopefully it will be good.

See you on Tuesday. As always...bring your friends and family!

Travis P.

For those that don't want to travel to Grapevine and do the TARA thing, they'll be a more regular meeting at the brand new Hoffbrau Steakhouse in Benbrook. I know the locals here are super excited to have a non-fastfood restaurant open here.

8401 Benbrook Hwy (the SE corner of I-20 and 377)
Benbrook, 76126

For those that don't want to travel to Grapevine and do the TARA thing, they'll be a more regular meeting at the brand new Hoffbrau Steakhouse in Benbrook. I know the locals here are super excited to have a non-fastfood restaurant open here.

8401 Benbrook Hwy (the SE corner of I-20 and 377)
Benbrook, 76126

I was going to come to the ride to eat tonight however, with a Hoffbrau 3/10s of a mile from the house I’m going to pass.🐷

Its going to be amazing weather tomorrow (if the forecast is even close to being correct). I'm wanting a place with an outdoor patio. Central Market has a nice patio.

thanks for posting this. I might look at the map instructions. Old dog, new tricks sort of thing. 🙁

Well, it's not as straight forward as it used to be many years ago. A copy and paste operation with then cutting out some bonus code to get it to work. Not as easy as simply taking a photo of it while the map is open on your computer with your phone. But with the proper method, you can also use the spoiler feature. Which I didn't know existed. Cool. I've learned my new thing for today, I'm going back to bed now... :zen:;-)

I've posted this once, but thought I'd throw out another reminder. I'd like for us to move the Nov 5th, meet and greet to Thursday the 7th to celebrate Beth's (the Dragin Lady) 75th birthday. We just about spend more time with TWTers than we do our families, and I know she would enjoy spending the evening with as many of y'all as can be there that night. I'll decide what restaurant in the next week or two, but it will almost certainly be an Italian restaurant that we have used for gatherings before. We hope to see you there and don't mention it to her... I try not to tell her much.

I've posted this once, but thought I'd throw out another reminder. I'd like for us to move the Nov 5th, meet and greet to Thursday the 7th to celebrate Beth's (the Dragin Lady) 75th birthday. We just about spend more time with TWTers than we do our families, and I know she would enjoy spending the evening with as many of y'all as can be there that night. I'll decide what restaurant in the next week or two, but it will almost certainly be an Italian restaurant that we have used for gatherings before. We hope to see you there and don't mention it to her... I try not to tell her much.

Thanks for the reminder. With this crew, the more reminders the better....

October 15, let’s do Italian. Cafè Bella is where we’ve gone the last few times and it’s been good. I’ll look up the address and post it.

03D308DC-2C3D-4053-92B0-7F09F1D56530.png

Back