• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Beth enjoyed the evening a great deal. She and I would like to thank all of you for your time, graciousness and generosity. You are indeed a good group of people and we are pleased and proud to count you all as friends.

Thanks again,
Mike & Beth - the Dragin Lady

Thanks for organizing it. Great cupcakes and dragon ballon art too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday Beth!

Yeah, the dragon balloon art was amazing!

Sorry I had to run off quickly, time got away from me and I needed to be in Arlington to get Ben by 9:00.

Last evening was very special. Thank You all SO VERY MUCH. The Dragin Lady will always try to be available to retrieve folks when Mike rides and sometimes when he doesn't . Just a phone call is needed. I enjoy being included in this way even though I can't ride a bike on my own.

I've had this account and not used it. But now have the perfect avatar!

Last evening was very special. Thank You all SO VERY MUCH. The Dragin Lady will always try to be available to retrieve folks when Mike rides and sometimes when he doesn't . Just a phone call is needed. I enjoy being included in this way even though I can't ride a bike on my own.

Best avatar ever. Happy Birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to laugh when I saw the avatar, to me it from that angle it looks like the dragon is puking flames. I showed it to Tammy as said as much, she laughed and said she would have shortened the flames but she did make that in the car on the way over so limited room to work with three ft balloons and a husband that was trying to concentrate on the road with balloons squeaking in his ear as they were being twisted into an awesome avatar.
Great to see you again and meet some new ones.

Well the weather is supposed to be great tomorrow. Anyone for Fuel City tacos? Let’s go to the one in Saginaw because I have Ben and they have burgers and pizza at that location.

I bet they have a ATM, good question as I never carry much cash.
Louis

Well the weather is supposed to be great tomorrow. Anyone for Fuel City tacos? Let’s go to the one in Saginaw because I have Ben and they have burgers and pizza at that location.
[/QUOTE
I’ll be working in hurst for the tree lighting tomorrow. It’s a fun event to work
1011C61B-9BA9-4E4B-92BB-045CB4822290.jpeg

I'll stop and get some cash on the way there just to be safe lol. Easy ride for me this evening its like 8 miles from the house.Hope this warmer weather hangs around for a few more days.

Back