• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Let's do Cookshack this Tuesday. The forecast is for marginal weather, so some hot chicken will be good for you...

500 University Dr. 76107

I’m on my way, but there’s this strange phenomenon causing water to fall from the sky and it’s slowing me down.

I don't understand rain from the sky...I can only make it rain from the ground.

bd7e16c4ec8da122370b6c9b41e345d6.jpg

Jeff picked this and said it was yummy and affordable. I’ve had one banh mi sandwich in my life and it was good[emoji39]. But it wasn’t from here. But these people are the number 1 Bánh Mì in the world, so it should be great!

I think they have other foods than Bánh Mí sandwiches...

See you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
View attachment 272778

Jeff picked this and said it was yummy and affordable. I’ve had one banh mi sandwich in my life and it was good[emoji39]. But it wasn’t from here. But these people are the number 1 Bánh Mì in the world, so it should be great!

I think they have other foods than Bánh Mí sandwiches...

See you there.

Garland Prairie? Won’t come up on google.

It's time for Octoberfest! So lets meet at Little Germany. It's located on 6737 Camp Bowie, 76116

If you do a google map search, it shows you their OLD LOCATION. Do not be fooled by google.

Here is the correct location:

3ba56b9a1736cb5dbb9ff1c14a77c19c.jpg

1580510bb14bcfb5d1e18b8af149b261.jpg

I'm not sure. We said 4 to 10 days and even with it cooling off, I think we already have filled up. Have to sww what trahspires. There was almost NO planning done for this. We just went.

I'm not sure. We said 4 to 10 days and even with it cooling off, I think we already have filled up. Have to sww what trahspires. There was almost NO planning done for this. We just went.

Those are some of the best trips. Just go and experience it on the fly. Probably hitting the Irish place next Tueday.

Irish place??
Do tell.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Trinity College Irish Pub. Across the street from the original Fred’s. I’ve never been there. Supposed to be good. Every Monday its BOGO fish & chips. Might check that out next Monday too.

Parking looks like it’s a pain in the *** there.

I think they have Trinity college Irish Pub in Dallas. If it is the one I am thinking of, it was good. How was Cookshack? We passed by there last week and didn't even know it existed. We are out for today, think we are gonna do pizza instead or maybe Meskin at a new spot in Pantego.

Back