• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Wife wanted BBQ so she is having it delivered. Maybe next spring/summer we can make a few more, if this virus has a vaccine and is on a down side.

With all restaurants being reduced to 50% capacity as of today you may want to start looking at ones that are larger inside. Patios will be sketchy, today will be in mid` 50`s by 6:00..

We are up by Lake of the Ozarks. Roads are twisty here. No cycle but brought the 4 door sports car. Dunno where we are eating tomorrow night. Celebrating our anniversary today. 17 years of horrifying, I mean glorifying, bliss. Scenic drive and cave exploring today. If I don't return, Marcy does watch A LOT of those ID shows.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

We are up by Lake of the Ozarks. Roads are twisty here. No cycle but brought the 4 door sports car. Dunno where we are eating tomorrow night. Celebrating our anniversary today. 17 years of horrifying, I mean glorifying, bliss. Scenic drive and cave exploring today. If I don't return, Marcy does watch A LOT of those ID shows.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Congrats y’all! Have fun!

Well let's try something new, well not new, for the first Tuesday of the year. Al's Hamburgers has a new location and I haven't been yet.
1/5/21 @ 7p 'ish. Al's Hamburgers
1276 N Fielder Rd. Arlington 76012

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Well let's try something new, well not new, for the first Tuesday of the year. Al's Hamburgers has a new location and I haven't been yet.
1/5/21 @ 7p 'ish. Al's Hamburgers
1276 N Fielder Rd. Arlington 76012

I can’t make it this week as it’s my daughter’s birthday. But it sounds good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be there around 6:45 even if no one shows. If I don't see any posts here, I will assume it is just me and wifey.

Back