• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Should be there around 6:45 even if no one shows. If I don't see any posts here, I will assume it is just me and wifey.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

I should be back next Tuesday. Sorry to miss tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be there around 6:45 even if no one shows. If I don't see any posts here, I will assume it is just me and wifey.

I’d love to have a burger tonight, but it will have to wait till next time. Enjoy!

Well it was typical Al's which is pretty good. I thought they opened a second location but not true, they apparently closed the one off Green Oaks and moved here. The place is nice, it is simple sheik. Waiter said Tuesdays are the slowest so we will have to plan another trip there.

I'm thinking Mexican for tomorrow. Looking for a new place. Will post after I drive by the place to see if its safe. It has 4.8 stars (out of 5) and 23 reviews.

Ok, the new place was only for takeout. Lets do Fuzzy’s on race street. I’ll probably drive tomorrow. Feeling too lazy to put on gear.

Ok, the new place was only for takeout. Lets do Fuzzy’s on race street. I’ll probably drive tomorrow. Feeling too lazy to put on gear.

Good thing we had Razoos tonight. They said no Happy Hour due to COVID?? I will be a maybe, gotta see how tomorrow goes.

Lets do Enchiladas Olè on Forest Park.

2418 Forest Park Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76109

That's crap! It should be happy hour all day because of Covid. Hope to see y'all tomorrow.
I go to a place called Tacos n Tequila in Uptown if I have to wait and they kept Happy Hour but took food off the happy hour menu? I can't win.

Out for tonight since we ate out last night. Wife is cooking and I got the heater on the hot tub going.

Lets go to this pizza place again.

Zoli’s pizza.

6bb44ff41dbb6c3df206e923488fe6d2.jpg

We are in the most probable camp for a dinner on Camp Bowie. I just kill me!

I think it is gonna be a bit too cold for wifey tomorrow and I got a transport in Bad D at 6:30p. We are gonna ride out to Eskimo Hut tonight for a Daiquiri and Joe's Pizza by the slice is next door so well you know. I20/Little Rd. if anyone wants to join us. I took the R out Saturday so we should be on the scooter. Say 6:45p ish.

Back