• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Haven't been in a while but planning to make it tonight and bring a newbie. 7pm?

I just got back from Colorado. %#*^+& it is HOT.:giveup: I'm to late and to tired.

Gonna be downright chilly this week. Flying Fish at 7:00. The one on Montgomery and Vickery for those who do not know.

Last edited:
Me on Tuesday apparently...

wVgGdnV.jpg

We'll ask them to sit you near a mirror so you'll have some company. We are maybe's. Beth, is having a medical procedure tomorrow so we'll need to see how she feels tomorrow night. I would like to hear about your trip.

We'll ask them to sit you near a mirror so you'll have some company. We are maybe's. Beth, is having a medical procedure tomorrow so we'll need to see how she feels tomorrow night. I would like to hear about your trip.

I wish her good luck on the medical procedure then and a speedy recovery.

The trip was great. If you can't make it tomorrow, I'll tell you about it at another time.

We were in NM last week. Need to ride one of the bikes but probably won't make it out tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be a little after 7 but Mrs and I will be there. First TWT meetup for us, looking forward to it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Planning on being there.

Wednesday morning work schedule looks flexible enough.
Had to be here at 0440 this morning ...

But reserve the right to bail at the last minute.

Got a wee bit wet on the way home.

Had a good time and it was great to see everyone.

Back