• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

No workee tonight and 2 bikes need to be ridden. Anyone want do dinner tonight? Any place but Flying Fish or Fuzzy's on Race St.????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August 29th, anyone for the Taco's at the Fuel City? Yes, convenience store tacos:eek2: Natures perfect food...

7:00pm

Maybe at this point. Having some work done on the house.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Yeah, every time I have to pass my
truck tries to exit. Kinda like the Czech Stop in West.:giveup:

Put me down for a strong maybe

Can't make it tonight. mmmmm tacos.
Y'all enjoy!

Getting on train in Dallas. Should be there right at 7p. Oh, bring cash if you want tacos. Drinks and fried pies can be had with a card

Nice night for a ride, delicious tacos, and good company. The only downers were watching the Houston devastation on the TV and looking at the now high gas prices at Fuel City.

I'll be attending this tonight in Grapevine:

******NEW MEETING LOCATION---SPRING CREEK BBQ---GRAPEVINE

The kids are back in school. Summer is almost over (hopefully), and we need to get back out and start riding here in the Great State of Texas again.

The first Tuesday falls on September 5. Planning on a new location for the meeting this month...just to try something different.

I have the meeting room reserved at Spring Creek BBQ, in Grapevine. The address is: 315 State Highway 114W, Grapevine, 76051. Plan on 7PM.

At this time...I don't know of any planned rides, but will check around. Chris will have his monthly ride, but I'm not sure what date he is planning yet. If you know of an upcoming ride, or would like to get a group together for one...be sure to post it here.

Hope to see you on the 5th!

******NEW MEETING LOCATION---SPRING CREEK BBQ---GRAPEVINE******

I'll be attending this tonight in Grapevine:

******NEW MEETING LOCATION---SPRING CREEK BBQ---GRAPEVINE

The kids are back in school. Summer is almost over (hopefully), and we need to get back out and start riding here in the Great State of Texas again.

The first Tuesday falls on September 5. Planning on a new location for the meeting this month...just to try something different.

I have the meeting room reserved at Spring Creek BBQ, in Grapevine. The address is: 315 State Highway 114W, Grapevine, 76051. Plan on 7PM.

At this time...I don't know of any planned rides, but will check around. Chris will have his monthly ride, but I'm not sure what date he is planning yet. If you know of an upcoming ride, or would like to get a group together for one...be sure to post it here.

Hope to see you on the 5th!

******NEW MEETING LOCATION---SPRING CREEK BBQ---GRAPEVINE******

Was this the BMW group, Rich?

Let's do the flying fish tomorrow. I've got to eat healthy and that is hard for me at the Italian place (which is where Rich suggested). I looked for a place that served rat-on-a-stick for Rich too, but struck out on that here in Tarrant county.

mWzOz9x.jpg

Dang, that's a large picture...

Last edited:
I'll be there.

Let's do the flying fish tomorrow. I've got to eat healthy and that is hard for me at the Italian place (which is where Rich suggested). I looked for a place that served rat-on-a-stick for Rich too, but struck out on that here in Tarrant county.

mWzOz9x.jpg

Dang, that's a large picture...

Isn`t that what Rich requested??:eat:

No fish for me. Most likely a salad. I do get to ride the Viffer home from the office in Dallas though.

Maybe. The Dragin Lady is prepping for another med procedure and it started badly, but is looking better now.

In +1, about 7P, don't know how long to get there............

Back