• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

I'm in. I'm also jonesing for some I talian. We may just have to do that soon.

Probable.

What are you doing in Wyoming? Incidentally, you suck for going there without me.

Well you two were wanting Italian food. Just to be clear, I'll be at home eating low calorie turkey burgers with my son.

Next week let's do blaze pizza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you two were wanting Italian food. Just to be clear, I'll be at home eating low calorie turkey burgers with my son.

Next week let's do blaze pizza.

!!!!! Blaze Pizza is healthier that Mama Mias Pizza!?

I'm a definite for tonight. I don't think Beth is feeling it though.

!!!!! Blaze Pizza is healthier that Mama Mias Pizza!?

I'm a definite for tonight. I don't think Beth is feeling it though.

There is nutritional information on Blaze pizza because its a large chain. Therefore, I know what I'm eating and how bad it is for me. Going to Mama Mia's requires a lot of guessing and I'm not very good at that.

There is nutritional information on Blaze pizza because its a large chain. Therefore, I know what I'm eating and how bad it is for me. Going to Mama Mia's requires a lot of guessing and I'm not very good at that.

Bla Bla Bla, my we are getting holier than thou with being a food snob in your old age...:lol2:

Linda and I will be there Mike.

55b83c9ed3d3cefb72331b8610031197.jpg
Only 7 or so salads on the menu. Very disapointing!

Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

Which salad did you eat? I don't like salads and often the ones I'd be interested in ordering have more calories than actual real food.

Once again, this makes my point about having nutritional information. I can't just guess what food is healthier. It's not my strong suit.

The smart bet would have been to get what Don would have gotten. He's a trim guy. He must be good at figuring out what to get.

I'm glad y'all got to go there today.

Last edited:
Re: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

Which salad did you eat? I don't like salads and often the ones I'd be interested in ordering have more calories than actual real food.

Once again, this makes my point about having nutritional information. I can't just guess what food is healthier. It's not my strong suit.

The smart bet would have been to get what Don would have gotten. He's a trim guy. He must be good at figuring out what to get.

I'm glad y'all got to go there today.

I did get the one Don got. Photos forth coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That sure was good. I had the anti pasta and lost 5 lbs!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

And we're back to another Tuesday. Last week the forecast said rain. Now its for clear weather. Lets get tacos at Fuel City. 7:00pm is the time we target for this.

Got tickets to Stars tomorrow night. I might have a few extra. I will post up if I do.

Back