• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Shweet!!! Love me some tacos. What time and I will try to make it.

Put me down for a strong maybe.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Eating inside or outside?

Ok now I am a maybe. Do I eat tacos or do I attend a teleconference concerning a multi family investment. Decisions, decisions.......

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Inside. Does Fuel city even have an outdoor dining area? I guess they open the windows of the inside area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never been. This will be my first time there. Looking forward to their A/C

Got a serious case of cabin fever, where is this weeks Tuesday gonna be?

Got a serious case of cabin fever, where is this weeks Tuesday gonna be?

Usually the way this works is the first person to post gets to pick. So that's you. I try to keep it somewhat centrally located in the middle of the county so its equally inconvenient to everyone. The other criteria is good parking.

Okay, almost dead center of Tarrant Co. is Fuel City in Haltom.
1715 Haltom Rd, Haltom City, TX 76117

Last edited:
Great turn out tonight except for Traxx that picked the location.:clap:

It has been a long, long time since we have been Sharkey'd by the original poster.:lol2:

Nice to meet a few of you tonight. As suggested, I'll try to make the Friday night gathering and meet some more folk.

There may be legitimate reasons for pulling a "sharky" (named for he person that originated the concept), however heckling will still be called for.

I hope he gets to feeling better soon. Dizziness sucks.

I accused him of pubic drunkenness and my Wife was worried that he is pregnant. He says he has it figured out now. Apparently it’s bad to sleep with your knuckle in your temple.
Hope to see Y’all in a few weeks. It’s back to Sea for me.

Back