• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

I'm gonna try to make this one, too close - no excuses.
I won't know anybody but will be riding an old silver GS.
Still 7 ish ???

Dave Ski

I'm gonna try to make this one, too close - no excuses.
I won't know anybody but will be riding an old silver GS.
Still 7 ish ???

Dave Ski

Yep, I’ll probably get there at 6:45. And I’ll probably be on the red R1200GS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I’ll probably get there at 6:45. And I’ll probably be on the red R1200GS.

Well, 2 1/2 years is all you get out of an OEM battery these days. I’m here in the 4Runner.

Well, 2 1/2 years is all you get out of an OEM battery these days. I’m here in the 4Runner.

Putting a new battery in the AT tomorrow. It's 2 years old and starting to crank slower than normal.

Well that was Fun! Enjoyed meeting everyone.

and no, I won't tell anyone how many motorcycles were there...

Always good to meet new folks and I must say that our stable of bikes is as eclectic as I've seen.

Putting a new battery in the AT tomorrow. It's 2 years old and starting to crank slower than normal.

Always a good idea before a trip. Otherwise it may happen during the trip. And its sometimes not easy finding a battery on a trip in, say, New Mexico. :trust:

Of course, that battery developed a short in it. Hard to predict that, it is. (insert Yoda emoji!)

I should be there, unless something unexpected pops up... Probably be on a black bike this time.

Gotta work a special event. I get to hang out with some VIPS but I will just be the hired help.

I did order some Shad Mounts, PUIG frame sliders, and thinking about an exhaust for the F800R so maybe it will be on by the following Tuesday.

I did ride to RedNeck Heaven last night and found out Monday is Pantless Mondays. :eek2:

Haha. Well they were all in blue iean shorts last night so I think Monday is bikini bottoms. Server was nice and wings were ok.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I’m trying to visualize some of our regulars attending “no pants Monday” and it’s not a happy vision. ��

Customers gotta wear pants and yeah from last night, you would not wanna see some customers pant less. My waitress on the other hand.....

They do have bike parking and I was the only one there in the bike lot but when I left, 2 other bikes were there. I got a 20% discount card from a Poker Run and wife was busy so I figured it was a good time to go. It's been awhile since I had been. Lewisville location better than FtW. The Arlington location is better as well. I gotta a couple nice comments on the VFR and one guy wanted me to wheelie out of there.

There is also a Q spot and Guy's Taco Spot that opened at Texas Live music venue in Arlington I wanna try too. I gotta stop working nights but I do like having my mornings free. Haven't been to Tom's Diner in awhile either.

Last edited:
Customers gotta wear pants and yeah from last night, you would not wanna see some customers pant less. My waitress on the other hand.....

They do have bike parking and I was the only one there in the bike lot but when I left, 2 other bikes were there. I got a 20% discount card from a Poker Run and wife was busy so I figured it was a good time to go. It's been awhile since I had been. Lewisville location better than FtW. The Arlington location is better as well. I gotta a couple nice comments on the VFR and one guy wanted me to wheelie out of there.

There is also a Q spot and Guy's Taco Spot that opened at Texas Live music venue in Arlington I wanna try too. I gotta stop working nights but I do like having my mornings free. Haven't been to Tom's Diner in awhile either.

I get it now! This is one of those "breastaurants" like Hooters and Twin Peaks where the food is mediocre, but the waitresses are supposed to be great looking and dressed in tight and/or skimpy clothing. And on Monday there, in bikini bottoms.

Well I met the Mayor, former Mayor, a former Cowboy, and several business leaders. I got a shout out from the boss and ate fufu appetizers so it wasn't a total loss I could not attend.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Meeting tonight? I'm guessing no since nobody has posted anything so far but I could actually make this one so I thought I'd ask...

Then again...it's probably going to rain...

Back