• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Meeting tonight? I'm guessing no since nobody has posted anything so far but I could actually make this one so I thought I'd ask...

Then again...it's probably going to rain...

I just got back in town. I was too tired after the 10 hour drive to come out. Next week.

You go from one rut to another

We seem to have a pretty good turn out when we meet there. Its sort of in the middle and the food is good and reasonable. Plus, I'll be in AR this coming weekend, so I'm stocking up on good Tex-Mex now.

Haha, that’s kind of what I was thinking. At least he is making suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, someone else could have posted up. I did wait until Monday morning just to give others the chance to decide. But nobody did.

Gotta work tomorrow night sadly

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

b8c2453fc1aed5ed8e45ba979f5323f5.jpg

Per our conversation last night.

One of these days I’m going to get back on attending Tuesday nights. I’ve been focusing on working on the Frankenstein moped lately. It’s coming along slowly but surely.

Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

I think so. If we do that, I might putt over on the Honda Express.

Ugh, too far for me and nothing to eat there. pass. ya'll enjoy...

But they have world famous gourmet frito pies, plus hot dogs, nachos, taters etc. it’s a great place unless you’re trying to eat healthy.

Unless my brain shuts off and I forget. I will go there, never been and it looks interesting. :eat:

Gotta pickup at 8p so no can do. Maybe next time. I am up in that area somewhat often so I need to try the orange ice tea.

Last edited:
Back